The Most Realistic Shots Thread [read OP before post!]

  • Thread starter Thread starter bmxmitch
  • 568 comments
  • 89,773 views
@DarkR , Many thanks! :)



By NBDESIGNZ


By jBhIpS
​
 
Last edited:
Thank you very much zzz_pt :cheers:
 
Thank You very much DarkR!! I am Honored!!

}:^{>
 
Haha! Thanks mitch! :D
 
Many thanks Hawk, I'm glad that my Saleen is in here! ;)
 


By DarkR


By mazda787


By bmxmitch


​
 
Last edited:
Hold on there, Hawk! The limit is only three shots, not five. Remember?
 
By: hawk2201
8149931266_d608650904_z.jpg
 
One of the best photographers here:

ShaolinMasta
​
 
Isn't there already a thread like this?
 
To me, these two really hit the nail on the head. Lighting is critical to a realistic shot, which is why I've never been able to pull one off myself. I just cannot get the lighting right.

The 'Ring gives so many opportunities for great shots because of the all weather/change time feature, not to mention the light between the trees.

I also think two great shots for a 'realist' photo are between the end of the Mulsanne and into Arnage at Le Sarthe - those two slight 'right' kinks make great opportunities - and the final chicane at Suzuka.

I take my hat off to all the images in this thread, because they exhibit more talent than I am capable of.

However the lighting and slight graininess on the shot by Revolution is just astonishing. It is so.....'right'. :drool:

Image by Revolution




Image by Jamoru

6876941661_4ba914b7cc_z.jpg


​
 
Here's a couple from GPR



​
 
Thanks Nato, much appreciated. :D
 
Thanks alot Mazda787 :cheers:.

Great pics everyone :).
 
@ShaolinMasta - Thanks Ilya. :O
 
Thank you, Nicolas, for my pic! :)
 
Back