The Most Realistic Shots Thread [read OP before post!]

  • Thread starter Thread starter bmxmitch
  • 568 comments
  • 89,773 views
Thanks Ilya! :)
:cheers:



by SMfan



by LongbowX


by Sejtur

60950136.jpg
 
And the winner is....

NBDESIGNZ

8043452398_36b18e7344_z.jpg
 
Merci Max!!!

Many thanks!!!
 
Thanks Diogo for including mine in this thread. :cheers:
 


By Flamedogg


By NBDESIGNZ


By DarkR


Awesome works guys! 👍👍👍
​
 
Last edited:
Thanks Hawk, I appreciate your gesture! ;)
 
Great to look at the photos here, I wonder if my pictures will ever make it here. :lol:
 

By Flamedogg

​

:drool: ...........seriously? Nice touch with the fallen leaves.

Can't fault it 👍 This alone makes a good case for another crack at a 3.0 competition, maybe as an antidote to the lull in between tounaments :sly:
 
:drool: ...........seriously? Nice touch with the fallen leaves.

Can't fault it 👍 This alone makes a good case for another crack at a 3.0 competition, maybe as an antidote to the lull in between tounaments :sly:

I've recently done a F40 version like this with the spring time tree blossoms, I like that version better.
 
By:Gtuned

It's always awesome to have mine in here, but to be put in by the creator of the beautiful 2000GT edit :drool: Thanks Flamedogg!
 
It's always awesome to have mine in here, but to be put in by the creator of the beautiful 2000GT edit :drool: Thanks Flamedogg!

:lol: Haha you're welcome.
 
SVX
Wow, just saw that I got mentioned in here. Many thanks Eric! :cheers:
Keep on making works of art, then maybe you'll see that art in here more often. :sly:👍


TopGearHamster




Touring Mars



​
 
Keep on making works of art, then maybe you'll see that art in here more often. :sly:👍
[/CENTER]

What the...? I never thought I'd see a picture of me here :eek:

Thanks a lot crow, it´s an honour to me :O
 
by: jBhIpS



by: MadMoss



by: Kodje

​
 
Back