The next ten years...

Status
Not open for further replies.
United Kingdom
Merseyside, UK
Hi, it's me again. Just wondering, what would you like to see in Gran Turismo games in the next ten years?

Petrolhead1 :)

Every car ever made and every track ever raced on.

This.

But why make this thread in the psp section where it will never gain any attention?

Ask a mod wether he could move it to the gt5 section.

NGP is coming out this holiday season, with, potentially, some base for a BETTER handheld GT. Would you consider buying the platform if PD would announce GTNGP? And what if it didn't, would you still buy NGP?

NGP is coming out this holiday season, with, potentially, some base for a BETTER handheld GT. Would you consider buying the platform if PD would announce GTNGP? And what if it didn't, would you still buy NGP?

GTNGP announced = 50% chance of NGP purchase.
Otherwise is 0% chance of NGP purchase unless I can get enough from selling my PSP to get the NGP for ~$100, which means 0% chance.

Yeah, I would consider NGP. GT PSP was already a pretty solid title IMO, so it would only need a few minor fixes to be great for NGP.

More cars, as always. GT does a great job providing many interesting cars, but more is always better.

I would love it if they got all the tracks from the other GT games. I wouldn't mind if they sold some as DLC.

I want an online trade capability, sorta like the PSP version, but with the friend profile capabilities of the PS3 game. I'd especially like it if you could get offers for the cars you leave in your 'shared' section. Not just trades, but money.

Seasonal events should have prize cars for particularly challenging races (with very tight controls on what you can compete with).

The entire menu system is clunky. You have to hit 'OK' several times for default things. Such as selecting a part to buy, selecting ok, and then approving its installation. Or buying a car, deciding whether or not to get in it, and then being kicked to the GT life menu instead of back in the dealership.

I also think bspec aspec should be merged, as they were in GT4.

More cars, as always. GT does a great job providing many interesting cars, but more is always better.

I would love it if they got all the tracks from the other GT games. I wouldn't mind if they sold some as DLC.

I want an online trade capability, sorta like the PSP version, but with the friend profile capabilities of the PS3 game. I'd especially like it if you could get offers for the cars you leave in your 'shared' section. Not just trades, but money.

Seasonal events should have prize cars for particularly challenging races (with very tight controls on what you can compete with).

Agreed:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back