The NRS Kart Cup *Race 8/4/13 6pm GMT*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 1,028 comments
  • 40,865 views
Need your opinions, how many practices? 1, 2, or 3?
I'd say 2.

I've been gone for a few days due to the responsibility that is the pokemon league's defeat.
 
I'd say 2 as well.

You can't stop with that Pokemon can you Sparky? :sly:
 
Unfortunately I can't make it on Sunday due to a family meal
 
Dano20
Unfortunately I can't make it on Sunday due to a family meal

No probs mate, that won't make me look bad if I dc :)
 
I'd say 2 as well.

You can't stop with that Pokemon can you Sparky? :sly:
No. I beat the elite four and the champion yesterday :cheers:

Now I'm catching all the Johto Pokemon I can :sly:

Later I'll go have fun at the Battle frontier.
 
2 it is, on Friday and Saturday. Should we give minimum points to people that tell us ahead of time that they can't make it? Perhaps 2 points under last place?
 
nascarfan1400
2 it is, on Friday and Saturday. Should we give minimum points to people that tell us ahead of time that they can't make it? Perhaps 2 points under last place?

You know what? That's not crazy. So if you say in time, you'll get the first points not already in use (e.g. if there ends up in 6 karts competing you'll get points for 7th). If more people have to not-make-it, the first to tell gets more (in previous example, the first to tell would get points for 7th, the second for 8th, remaining ones get 1 point?)
 
I think it would go down progressively even after two. They would be listed on the leader board as DNS or Did Not Start. :)
 
Practice one is today right?
 
What time is practice Friday and Saturday?
 
is there room for me to try out and have a little taster as i haven't raced the karts
 
Practice one is today right?
Yes.
What time is practice Friday and Saturday?
6 GMT as normal I suppose.
is there room for me to try out and have a little taster as i haven't raced the karts

Yes, but you'll need to use the Jr Kart. You may also want to invite a friend as a teammate otherwise you may not have a chance in the team championship 👍
 
Wilfred, welcome! The Jr. Kart is easier to drive, but harder to drive fast. You'll have more fun in the Jr. Karts. :)
 
Yes.

6 GMT as normal I suppose.


Yes, but you'll need to use the Jr Kart. You may also want to invite a friend as a teammate otherwise you may not have a chance in the team championship 👍

i don't really care about the team section i just want to improve my driving abilities
who runs the practice
 
i don't really care about the team section i just want to improve my driving abilities what time do people run practice

Ok then :) practice one is around 6gmt today. I may be late/miss it guys sorry.
 
i don't really care about the team section i just want to improve my driving abilities what time do people run practice

GMT time: 6 PM GMT (30 minutes)


Lap times: 1:17 are good lap times at Tsukuba. :)
 
You got tree'd lol
 
who runs it
 
You got tree'd lol

Nope, tree'd is when someone posts the exact same information above. I posted Tsukuba lap times in Jr. Kart. Willfred now knows what I would be running, if I could make practice tonight. Speaking of, sorry, confirming my absence from practice. I'm going to my kart track for a night race.


Edit: Nascarfan1400 runs practices
 
Sparky will run it today. 1) he's been wanting to forever (lol)
2)I may not make it. Internet is screwy...
 
Hey, someone start a room! :D
 
i fi know the room setting then i can host if you want
 
Ask nascarfan. ;)
 
nascar what the room settings ?
i've opened a room
1472 6118 3744 3755 0290
 
Last edited:
Real track reduction.
No tuning
No damage at all
Karts
Tsukuba
That's about it... :) sorry for slow reply trying to figure out the ps3 Internet issue :ouch:
 
gt best 1.04.586
mine
1.17.264
 
I did. Probably.
 
no one free practice for half an hour but
i am running consistent 17s
gt seemed consistent aswell
 
I'm also running low 1:17s. Welcome to the craziness, Willfred_1!


I had a really 🤬 🤬 night race. I got into two crashes in one race, one was my fault, one not. The one that was my fault, I was on two wheels, almost spun, got T-boned. But, the one that was not my fault, someone cut me off hardcore going into the tightest hairpin, I spun him without time to react.


Please, Jr. Kart drivers and 100cc drivers, let's be respectful! What happened at my kart track today is unacceptable. I'm actually thinking of selling my kart, in real life, and taking up rallying, because I'm so tired of the crashing. So, please, let's be respectful! Crashes are for losers!
 
Back