The NRS Kart Cup *Race 8/4/13 6pm GMT*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 1,028 comments
  • 40,864 views
I'm also running low 1:17s. Welcome to the craziness, Willfred_1!


I had a really 🤬 🤬 night race. I got into two crashes in one race, one was my fault, one not. The one that was my fault, I was on two wheels, almost spun, got T-boned. But, the one that was not my fault, someone cut me off hardcore going into the tightest hairpin, I spun him without time to react.


Please, Jr. Kart drivers and 100cc drivers, let's be respectful! What happened at my kart track today is unacceptable. I'm actually thinking of selling my kart, in real life, and taking up rallying, because I'm so tired of the crashing. So, please, let's be respectful! Crashes are for losers!
damm i know how it feels but don't go rallying do a mx5 cup or something it always close no matter what track or country
 
Rallying = not always trying to pass slower traffic. There's a lot of slower traffic.
 
MrMelancholy15
Please, Jr. Kart drivers and 100cc drivers, let's be respectful!

I'm always trying to be respectful, I backed out of at least 3 situations in pre-season to not cause a crash. And if I do make a move on the inside, I try to make sure people have seen it coming (braking and putting people "under pressure" are just about the only ways to overtake in karts). I have a feel the starts are the key point for the Jr's, whoever can draft most 100's will get a good speed bonus until reaching the max.
 
I doubt that. I'm not giving away the secret.
 
rallying is also alot more of a financial investment which holds more risks than circuits
 
Let's just try not to kill each other's A spec Andy's.
 
+1 rally, respect lol

I will atleast start happy hour, sparky do you want to start it or me?
 
+1 rally, respect lol

I will atleast start happy hour, sparky do you want to start it or me?
Sorry Nascar but apparently the GRC finally decided to race today, practice hours conflict with the race so I won't be here to put down horrible times.

Readying my Evozard and the Ford Focus WRC right now.
 
Sorry Nascar but apparently the GRC finally decided to race today, practice hours conflict with the race so I won't be here to put down horrible times.

Readying my Evozard and the Ford Focus WRC right now.

This applies to me, also.
 
Shall we delay the practice a few hours?
 
Shall we delay the practice a few hours?
If you want to I ain't stopping you.

I most likely won't be there because Pokemon :sly:
 
lol...
PRACTICE RESCHEDULED
8pm GMT
 
I won super class!!!!!!!!

I might make it for practice today if I don't feel tired out.
 
In 20 min?
 
When's 8pm GMT down here in south america?

Heck I even missed lunchtime for the race. It was worth it!!!
 
16 min?
 
Oh fuuuu.

Power eating time!!!
 
Done!!!!
 
Nas' are you alive???

If not I'll make the room.
 
Hmm, where is Nas? Person with best internet should host for now?

Edit: I think you'll have to sparky.
 
Hmm, where is Nas? Person with best internet should host for now?

Edit: I think you'll have to sparky.
Definitely not you OLLY :sly:

Join mah lounge all of you.
 
Oh snap.

Well everyone go to where our mute friend is at.
 
Room/lounge?
 
Back