The Official Manga Car Thread....Post all Manga requests and creations here

  • Thread starter Thread starter kazesupra
  • 2,310 comments
  • 222,972 views
whats the mcp? and who is tom? lol (the siltruck is my second car my avatar was my first
 
Originally posted by 69Dodge_Charger
Hey Chaos, why do you have my name in your signature? Actually it's Dustin, but friends call me Dusty.
You're name is Dustin too?
 
Originally posted by tbgtr34
that would be me. admin of the mangacars project.

no dont join the angels, join project d team!

That's cheap! Fallen Angels is all time! Project D is completely over rated! To us they're ricers. To you, they're racers!
 
Originally posted by drifter7
still doesnt answer my question...lol

It's a manga car role playing game on a forum. If you got ehre, join Fallen Angels!
 
hey chaos can u give me a link to a card for the mcp with the stuff for a beginer? where can i upload pics to?
 
Originally posted by drifter7
hey chaos can u give me a link to a card for the mcp with the stuff for a beginer? where can i upload pics to?
The card is in the status card page in Creating a Character. You have to use like uploadit.org or ripway.com to upload files so you can use the
 
Originally posted by Chaos Fire
That's cheap! Fallen Angels is all time! Project D is completely over rated! To us they're ricers. To you, they're racers!
OVERRATED!! watch it chaos, funny how project d has like 7 -8 members and fallen angels got 3
 
i still dont see the big deal about MCP, all you do is write a story of beating someone. :rolleyes: I thought it would be something cool like nitto 1320 or a proper game.
 
Originally posted by tbgtr34
OVERRATED!! watch it chaos, funny how project d has like 7 -8 members and fallen angels got 3
I know, heh. Well like our official paintjobs? haha.
 
Well, as soon as I get my PC back, I will be joining the Fallen Angels. I just don't like monopoly's, so I'll make it 4. Then maybe it will be a little more even matched.;)
 
Originally posted by silviadrifter
Well, as soon as I get my PC back, I will be joining the Fallen Angels. I just don't like monopoly's, so I'll make it 4. Then maybe it will be a little more even matched.;)
Monopoly's? Well anyways, welcoem to Fallen Angels. what happened to your comp anyways? (check my sick 180!)
 

Attachments

  • mcfrpcdp.gif
    mcfrpcdp.gif
    4.1 KB · Views: 130
your "official" fallen angels paintjob" is riceroni stylin!
 
i might as well show this to you guys.

not only is it a NEW manga car, its also in MCP

class A, 30000credits, and base CP of 550


im also Doing a RACE version lol
 

Attachments

  • diablogt.gif
    diablogt.gif
    5.6 KB · Views: 147
Originally posted by Tbgtr34
your "official" fallen angels paintjob" is riceroni stylin!

I got the power to go with the looks. So, dun say i'm a ricer. Oh, and that new manga car above my post is sick, good job!
 
A Monopoly is like what Microsoft has on the Computer industry. Anyway, My computer is at a friends, he's installing a new vid card, and some more ram. Thus, the next manga car comp is on hold until Mon, or Tues. Chaos, can you go ahead and put up the poll for fifth stage. That will atleast keep us a little occupied, until the next stage IMO. Nice Lambo, Tom.;)
 
Here's my sleeperific CRX. 330CP, entered a few races, don't know If I won yet.
 
And here's the garage I made for the CRX. I also made the back of a US-spec Odyssey and put it in there for some reason.
 
heres my sleeperific-ness 180SX, note the discolored bodykit

BTW 108kph, can i get the base garage please? i wanna put my cars in it, thx in advance
 

Attachments

  • 1card.gif
    1card.gif
    6.6 KB · Views: 116
Originally posted by FireEmblem62
BTW 108kph, can i get the base garage please? i wanna put my cars in it, thx in advance
Sure, man. I only ask that you change the colors and keep my name there.
 
My first ever manga style car. Comments please!
 

Attachments

  • ferrari-360-modena-3.png
    ferrari-360-modena-3.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 99
Here's my not sleeper but fast as hell R34
 

Attachments

  • mcpt.gif
    mcpt.gif
    4.5 KB · Views: 84
Originally posted by Chaos Fire
Here's my not sleeper but fast as hell R34
how can it be fast if it doesnt exist and by that I mean how can it be fast if it is an image on a computer that cant move?:confused:
 
Back