The Official Manga Car Thread....Post all Manga requests and creations here

  • Thread starter Thread starter kazesupra
  • 2,310 comments
  • 222,990 views
NSX-R. Remember to give credit if you're gonna tune it.


2002hondansx-r_197.png
 
yeah the wing is big i fixed it and the kit is fixed too, it's suppose to be a target kit
 
Here's my first scratch Manga Car: a Honda Odyssey (US-spec) or Honda Lagreat (JDM).
 
Originally posted by Abflug Supra
muahamauhaa busy very busy lol
Haha coo coo. Cerberus adn TBgtr34 made a Manga Car Roel Play while you were gone, you missed alot. :D
 
Originally posted by Abflug Supra
Yes, I can see very interesting very lol.
Haha, nice. You thinik this looks any good? I'm never gonna be able to finish though.
 

Attachments

  • custom dodge.gif
    custom dodge.gif
    613 bytes · Views: 122
211203-300zx.gif

Thanks to jspeed for the base, and MATI PL for his tune which I used at a "base" for mine.
 
Originally posted by tbgtr34
talk to my boy JETTA2NR jeff. that jetta looks horrible, and riced
Please don't rice out VW's. You can rice out Honda's all you want, but don't take it to europe. :D ;)
 
Here is the Civic I tuned for the Sixth Stage comp....
 

Attachments

  • tunedcivicgtp.gif
    tunedcivicgtp.gif
    5.8 KB · Views: 89
Originally posted by ayaxr
Here is the Civic I tuned for the Sixth Stage comp....
Great job, on a bad base. 👍
Ok everyone, Seventh Stage is up, so go check it out. ;)
 
The finished Odyssey: (I re-did the windows, and shortened it up a lot.)
 
Originally posted by cm108kph
The finished Odyssey: (I re-did the windows, and shortened it up a lot.)
It looks good except for the rear window should be darkened like the rest. Right now it looks like there's no rear window IMO. ;)
 
Hey cm nice job.

hey sd u use ms paint right? well i was just wondering how do u get brighter shades for ur cars because the pallettes only have two default shades. :confused: :confused:
 
Originally posted by cm108kph
That's why I said it wasn't finished yet.
Better Now?
Actually, it says "finished", so I don't know what your talking about. The rear window is still exactly the same as it was. WTF? ;)

drifterboy, click on "colors" at the top, then "edit colors".;)
 
If you mean the rear window that you see through the front view, no, because tinted windows are lighter on the inside,
 
Thanks sd, by the way nice base for seventh stage tuning in progress...:)
 
Originally posted by cm108kph
If you mean the rear window that you see through the front view, no, because tinted windows are lighter on the inside,
WTF? No, I mean the rear window, in the rear view. :odd:
Am I the only one that noticed this?;)

Edit: Good job, it looks much better now.;)
 
Hey is anyone else having trouble getting on to the manga car site? Whenever i go it prompts to install and run something and if u say no the page justs stops loading..:confused: :confused:
 
Back