The Official Manga Car Thread....Post all Manga requests and creations here

  • Thread starter Thread starter kazesupra
  • 2,310 comments
  • 222,986 views
m3 tuned

BMW_m3_GT2.PNG
 
Tuned monster Odyssey. Seats, wheels and front bumper all not by me.
 
Has anyone made a New Mini Cooper. I started on one this morning and I'm alsmost done with the side view. I guess I'll go ahead and post what I have. I know I still need to properly shade it too.
 

Attachments

  • new mini cooper.png
    new mini cooper.png
    1 KB · Views: 105
i kno Deano155 made one, here it is:
 

Attachments

  • post-16-1070524320.gif
    post-16-1070524320.gif
    3.4 KB · Views: 108
does anyone made an honda jazz??????
i'm searching but i can't find it in this forum




sleepwagenmetbmw.PNG


Truck by: BGsp33d


TRUCK.PNG


transporter by: tuner57
 
Kurukuru made a Honda Fit, which is the JDM Jazz. I can separate it for you later.
 
out of shear bordem, here's my 1956 metropolitan.
metropolitanmanga.gif

:lol: enjoy. It's not scaled, so it won't look EXACTLY like it.:p
 
That's awesome, Omicron.👍 My dad had a baby blue one, when he was much younger. ;)
 
Originally posted by OmicroN
out of shear bordem, here's my 1956 metropolitan.
metropolitanmanga.gif

:lol: enjoy. It's not scaled, so it won't look EXACTLY like it.:p

... widebody drifter kit with a dbl bookshelf spoiler.. mmmmm i love rice. anyone got some garlic salt?
 
An Evo III I'm working on. For some reason, the headlights don't look right. Anyone know why?
 
Originally posted by cm108kph
An Evo III I'm working on. For some reason, the headlights don't look right. Anyone know why?
Try adding some more definition to the lights, and if that doesn't work, up the size of the lights, and possibly the grill, by a pixel. Looks good so far, can't wait to see the final car.;)
 
I found some really crappy blueprints, and sorta fixed it. I also fixed the bumper.
 
281203-Z3prtl.gif

my first MC, its from scratch. That Evo is cool CM, onno van bram has some decent blueprints on the Evo III if you need any.
 
Originally posted by lsk8er
onno van bram has some decent blueprints on the Evo III if you need any.
Really? I didn't see them. BTW, heres the back so far:
 
mitsubishi-lancer-evolution-viii.GIF

Lookin good although it's turning out a bit more like a V than an VIII.
 
Its a bit big, but not bad for a first try. I like the rims.
 
Back