The Official Manga Car Thread....Post all Manga requests and creations here

  • Thread starter Thread starter kazesupra
  • 2,310 comments
  • 222,990 views
technically its not DOWN... it just exceeded Bandwidth.... hey the worlds not over man...just gotta wait till new years..
 
both sites have exceded there bandwidth's till next month.. in 4 days
 
heres my latest.. a ricer type r
 

Attachments

  • civicrrice.gif
    civicrrice.gif
    6 KB · Views: 131
Originally posted by tbgtr34
heres my latest.. a ricer type r
That would look nice if it had normal carbon fiber civic tail lights, no wings, black tint, no neon, and a better paintjob. :D
 
chaos i wasnt trying to create a good r type.. i was trying to make a ricer
 
Originally posted by tbgtr34
chaos i wasnt trying to create a good r type.. i was trying to make a ricer
I know, it's a complete ricer, just thinkin of how to turn that mis treated ricer into a 240SX killer.
 
oh trust me if i wanted to.. that could be a skyline killer
 
Originally posted by tbgtr34
oh trust me if i wanted to.. that could be a skyline killer
pffft, yeah right....maybe you are right. Just drop in a K24 or a H22A? Put in a Turbonetics twin turbo, nitrous, intake manifold, cold air intake, RS*R exhaust, Guttedf Interior, Rollcage, C/f conversions, etc. :D
 
heres a civic r tune i did a while ago.
 

Attachments

  • tf-civic.gif
    tf-civic.gif
    3.5 KB · Views: 143
Originally posted by tbgtr34
heres a civic r tune i did a while ago.
Now that's what I call a civic. :D I think the top fuel civic is running high 10's or low 11's? I saw an artile aobut it in my Super Street mag.
 
172mercedeskleeman2.png

Here's my latest, just finished it. I still have to work on the side view. It's 100% scratch. Shading was fun to do.:lol: :p
Enjoy. btw, any word on how long the manga car forum will be down?
 
january 1st.

heres my gtp 7th entry
 

Attachments

  • beemer.gif
    beemer.gif
    5.3 KB · Views: 117
heh, i'd like to request a Grey Roush Mustang Stage 2 remember the 2 because the hood of the 2 and the 3 are different.
 
Originally posted by tbgtr34
january 1st.

heres my gtp 7th entry
Nice, it turned out pretty good. I redid mine, made a carbon fibre hood for it, and angel eyes.:lol:
bmwcarbonhood.gif
 
Originally posted by OmicroN
Nice, it turned out pretty good. I redid mine, made a carbon fibre hood for it, and angel eyes.:lol:
bmwcarbonhood.gif
You're shading is just insane!
 
Credits:
tbgtr34 for tuned base, and spoiler
ayaxr for the rims
de rest is all done by me ;)


301203-chamelocivic.PNG




Off-topic: HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY
 
yes they are. That's a stage 2 2001... hehe sorry, i was asking for the 2003 Stage 2, because the 2003 stage 2 has the 2001 stage 3 front fascia. I'll help look for some good pictures. Sorry OmicroN... :O

EDIT: DAmn just go with the Stage 3 coupe. because there are NO pictures of the 2003 roush mustang stage 2...
 
Oh whatever find any roush mustang that you like any i don't care, and make that one for me, i'm not going to be picky.
 
Here's my entry for the Seventh stage manga comp:
Constructive criticism welcome.;)
 

Attachments

  • seventh stage m3.png
    seventh stage m3.png
    3 KB · Views: 104
Originally posted by Chaos Fire
This is a Hummer H2 done by a complete n00b. He's one of our new members, JTK. I colored it, did thet ires, seats, etc. for him. He's actually very evry good.

281103-Showoff.gif

A long time ago a side H2 was done. :D
I made a front H2.;)
172h2.png

enjoy.
 
Originally posted by OmicroN
A long time ago a side H2 was done. :D
I made a front H2.;)
172h2.png

enjoy.
That front view is the ****, omicron. Great level of detail. 👍
 
Your shading really is amazing. Do you use the airbrush in PS?
 
Back