The Official Manga Car Thread....Post all Manga requests and creations here

  • Thread starter Thread starter kazesupra
  • 2,310 comments
  • 222,991 views
Originally posted by lsk8er
Your shading really is amazing. Do you use the airbrush in PS?
Yes, yes I do. I use layers, layer masks, pencil, fade tool, airbrush, blendings, the works. Years of photoshop and college really pay off. My obsessive compulsive attention to detail is sometimes overboard, but I can live with it.:lol:

Thanks for all the nice comments, glad you like it.:D
 
here's my entry for 7th stage
311203-BMW_m3_GT2.1.PNG


here's my entry for 8th stage
311203-300zxtargaTferrari.PNG
 
anyone gonna tell me if there doing the roush for me?

ANyone gonna do it fokr that matter?:(
 
I'm working on it. I gotta either find a normal mustang manga to tune or just make my own.:indiff: :sly: 👍
 
Yay!!!! thx OmicroN!!! i can't wait.

BTW, i just noticed i said nice H3! lol, sorry i meant to say H2 omicron.
 
Jeff-mesiter Sweet tunes

Omicron Your shading is crazy! gj!

happy 2004 all!
 
MCF is back online ( I give it 20 days before it maxes out again...hehe)

Happy New Years
 
OmicroN, do you think you could do some shading on my entry for the eight comp after I finsh all the mods? Your shadding is insane man! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
 
you want me to shade for you so you can't go against me!?
ok, lol, message me on msn messenger or something. omicronium@hotmail.com or email me.:D

btw, i'm working on a 2nd entry :D
 
Originally posted by OmicroN
you want me to shade for you so you can't go against me!?
ok, lol, message me on msn messenger or something. omicronium@hotmail.com or email me.:D

btw, i'm working on a 2nd entry :D
DAMN I HATE YOU! You are a beast at these manga cars. :D I'm gonna have to try and kick it into high gear with my kits.... Thanks if you shade my car. I'ms till at a dead halt with the kits, mayeb I'll splice in my RX7 kit or build off that. I have no Idea, Maybe a Invader Kit. Peace.
 
Man, I'm really falling behind with these cars, I need to amke a big come back either this comp or the 9th, I'm no doin so good on my 300ZX...
 
I've done my 300ZX but I need to wait for me mum to get home to upload it.
 
A tiny bit off-topic but why do you guys call them stages? And im directing this question to Silviadrifter.
 
Originally posted by WhiteCharisma85
A tiny bit off-topic but why do you guys call them stages? And im directing this question to Silviadrifter.
Uhhh, he feels like it, I dunno. :D
 
I'm going to mkae a gigantic comeback to the Manga Car comps once the one car I'm waiting for pops up. I have it all planned in my head of how it'll work with the modding. :D SO I think I'm droppin outa the eight stage, 300ZXs aren't really for me...
 
I didn't actually come up with the stage thing. Fusion ran the comp before I did, and he started calling it that. I just kept the same theme going. Come on Chaos I know you could come up with something for this stage. Start a new kit from scratch, the creativity will come back. Furthermore, I am not going to divulge the 9th stage car, until the day I put up the thread. ;)
 
yea.. where is fusion? he on manga vacation or somethin?

Edit: or perhaps tryin to win a race at MCP
 
Originally posted by tbgtr34
yea.. where is fusion? he on manga vacation or somethin?

Edit: or perhaps tryin to win a race at MCP
Haven't seen ol' Drifticon around for a while. Is he registered on MCP? ;)
 
Evo III wagon (non-existant). Based on a normal Lancer wagon.
 
try a EVO 8 wagon, make it like a protegé5, ive seen it (sorta) in the SCC issue wen the get the red evo 8 for 24 hours, wen they show one of the drag racing launches, the blur makes it look like a mini 5-door wagon
 
Originally posted by FireEmblem62
try a EVO 8 wagon, make it like a protegé5, ive seen it (sorta) in the SCC issue wen the get the red evo 8 for 24 hours, wen they show one of the drag racing launches, the blur makes it look like a mini 5-door wagon

They do make a Lancer Cedia wagon, but the manga Evo VIII is too distorted. Maybe later.
 
Back