The ONE car you want to see in GT6

• Thread starter NickKnipp
  • 762 comments
How about the other Lamborghini concept that came out this year, the Egoista:
lamborghini_egoista_three_quarter_front_view.jpg

we dont need planes in GT6!:scared:

So, at first I was going to say 2014 Camaro Z/28, but then I remembered: Chevy Cruze--diesel or petal--with a race mod similar to WTCC. Odd, I know, but affordable FF cars need love too! ^_~

odd thought but nice taste 👍

A petal powered Cruze? That'll be the Greenpeace special edition then.

A RM similar to WTCC would be nice though.

i think he meant petrol lol

How about the other Lamborghini concept that came out this year, the Egoista:
lamborghini_egoista_three_quarter_front_view.jpg
Did Lamborghini just put one of their V10's in an F-117 and call it a day? Admittedly, that car looks kind of awesome, in a fugly sort of way. I'd drive it.

Personally, I'll be happy as long as I get a Pagani Huayra.

Lamborghini Diablo, either the original one, SV or SE30. A VT 6.0 would be ok too.

For RM's, it could turn into a GT, GTR, SE30 Jota or something similar to the Nomad Diablo.

99-04 model mustang, its literally the most popular car in my town and a car i fell in love with in GT2.

Its also the car i own (99 model)

Anyone in that year range that's not the SVT cobra would be wonderful.

The Porsche 901 prototype (#17, I believe) which was in Motor Trend for a road test.

image.php
[/url][/IMG]

This in all its variety.

First Generation (the Black and the Blue one) and Spyder (the one on the right). Not just the second Generation. Doesn´t need to be premium. Standard ist fair enough...

This in all its variety.

First Generation (the Black and the Blue one) and Spyder (the one on the right). Not just the second Generation. Doesn´t need to be premium. Standard ist fair enough...

Heh, funny. I came to post a thread about bringing back the first gen 3000GT VR4/GTO TT.

Obligatory pic.

f7A83me.jpg

Back