The Photo Request Thread

United States
Orange County, NY
GTP_GT916
Nii916
I made this thread so people who don't have GT6 can request photos. Or if you just want a nice photo, ask for one. :)

Could you take a photo looking out across Skyline on Mt. Panorama at or close to sunset?

I don't care if cars are in the photo or not.

Click for full image!

Could you take a photo looking out across Skyline on Mt. Panorama at or close to sunset?

I don't care if cars are in the photo or not.

Technically this is sunrise, but I'm assuming you wanted the sun in the photo (the sun sets behind the track unfortunately), here you go!

Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_2.jpg Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_3.jpg

I would love to see a "standard" R34 GT-R... Somethimg like the 2001 M-Spec Nur... Or the V-SpecII 2000

One V-Spec II '00 for you!

Ronda.jpg

I would like to see a Subaru Impreza (GC8), I think it's '97 or '98. Thanks.

And One Impreza WRX STi V '98 for you!

Ronda_1.jpg

And one for the both of you!

Ronda_2.jpg

Click for full image!

Technically this is sunrise, but I'm assuming you wanted the sun in the photo (the sun sets behind the track unfortunately), here you go!

View attachment 87910 View attachment 87911

One V-Spec II '00 for you!

View attachment 87912

And One Impreza WRX STi V '98 for you!

View attachment 87913

And one for the both of you!

View attachment 87914
Thanks a bunch man! Really appreciate that!:D:tup: Unfortunately, they did not update it, from what I saw they only updated all the R33:indiff::boggled::grumpy:...

EDIT: Not that I do not like the R33, I just want some semi Premium R34 MNP II and so on...

Thanks a bunch man! Really appreciate that!:D:tup: Unfortunately, they did not update it, from what I saw they only updated all the R33:indiff::boggled::grumpy:...

EDIT: Not that I do not like the R33, I just want some semi Premium R34 MNP II and so on...

Yeah, they have the model there that is premium, and there isn't that many differences between them all on the exterior...

can someone take a pic of a Mines R34 with gold rota boosts?

On it now!

Can't be Rotas but it will be Advan RGIIs, they look fairly similar so that will have to do :)

Last edited:
Hey @con360, is that Speed 8 a premium model now?

Also, thank you for posting those pictures. I've been dying to see the C9 re-done.

Can I have a photo of McLaren F1 GTR Base Model with Gulf colors? (Blue body, orange rims)

:)

Your Gulf McLaren!
Click for full!
Goodwood Hillclimb.jpg Goodwood Hillclimb_1.jpg Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_4.jpg Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_5.jpg Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_6.jpg

Amuse s2000 R1 and Opera S2000 please :)

I can do that!

Audi S4 '98 (it's supposed to be a near-premium now) :)

On it!

Which one of you legends could take a picture of an mr2 looking like this?View attachment 88299

I'll give it a go and see if any MR2s can have a carbon bonnet aswell!

If you'd humor me, I have another request.

Honda City Turbo II

Honda Step Life Van

Honda Today G

Honda Accord Coupe

Thanks.

Click for full image!

[Picture Removed]

Thanks man, they look fantastic!

Click for full!

Thanks man, they look fantastic!

No problem mate, if you need anymore feel free to ask!

Honda City Turbo II

Honda Step Life Van

Honda Today G

Honda Accord Coupe

Thanks.

Give me 20 mins and I'll have them done!

I would like to see Toyota 2000 GT. Can anybody post some pics?

Enjoy your 2000GT!

Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca.jpg Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca_1.jpg Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca_2.jpg Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca_3.jpg

Thank you @con360 but I think the shade of blue is wrong. It should be this blue:

:)

This is the closest blue I had:

Willow Springs International Raceway_ Big Willow.jpg Willow Springs International Raceway_ Big Willow_1.jpg Willow Springs International Raceway_ Big Willow_2.jpg Willow Springs International Raceway_ Big Willow_3.jpg

Which one of you legends could take a picture of an mr2 looking like this?

Here you go, unfortunately neither of the 2nd Gen MR2s had a carbon bonnet available, but I did my best!

Syracuse_1.jpg Syracuse_2.jpg
Syracuse.jpg Syracuse_3.jpg

Audi S4 '98 (it's supposed to be a near-premium now) :)

Here is your S4, looking nice and handling very well!

Goodwood Hillclimb.jpg Goodwood Hillclimb_1.jpg Goodwood Hillclimb_2.jpg Goodwood Hillclimb_3.jpg

Amuse s2000 R1 and Opera S2000 please :)

And finally your 2 S2000s are here!

Gemasolar.jpg Gemasolar_1.jpg Gemasolar_2.jpg

You are doing really good job in this thread, thank you!
And premium Toyota 2000GT looks awesome!

Thanks, and i'm glad you like them!

Honda City Turbo II

Honda Step Life Van

Honda Today G

Honda Accord Coupe

Thanks.

Click for full!

Your Honda group has arrived!

Silverstone_ Stowe Circuit.jpg Silverstone_ Stowe Circuit_1.jpg Syracuse - Night.jpg Syracuse - Night_1.jpg Syracuse - Night_2.jpg Tsukuba Circuit.jpg Tsukuba Circuit_1.jpg

And thats all for tonight folks as I now need some credits :D.

If there are any more requests overnight I'll get them done tomorrow!​

Oh man, that body roll. Thanks @con360.

The tire model might not be great and the cool standards might still look tatty, but that new suspension model is something else.

Back