The Political Cartoon/Image/Meme Thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 12,864 comments
This thread is a couple of years old now but judging by the hundreds of delighted responses it's good that some Brits and Americans can agree on a few points. Warning: contains the t-word (not "Trump", the other one) amongst other examples of bad language.

Last edited:
As per @Scaff James Wild MP is getting slaughtered on Twitter after tweeting that the BBC annual report had no Union Jack flags in it.

ExKu5CJXIAEygEZ.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm guessing the Democrat is off screen twiddling their thumbs while pretending to do something about the problem?
When they try to suggest doing something, conservatives complain. Damned if they do, and damned if they don't.

Last edited:
When they try to do something, conservatives complain.

So?

The fact that, yet again, the shooter had known mental issues yet nothing will happen just furthers my belief that neither major party wants to end these shootings. Granted we as a general society aren't much better, if anything we share even more of the blame.

Do the Democrats not have control of both the House and Senate at the moment? I get it’s only been a couple months but if anything is going to happen in this area it seems they should have started the second it was apparent the Democrats would have control.

And I’m not just talking about gun reform either. The mental health situation here is abysmally bad from both medical and social standpoints.

Based on how the COVID relief went, it doesn’t feel like the Dems have total control at all. Just 1 Dem deciding against the party’s goal seems to be all it takes in the Senate to derail things.

It's perversely refreshing to observe Republican lawmakers opposing measures that they consistently oppose rather than opposing them on the basis that they garner Democratic support.

ExLbsi8VoAQh9x8.jpg

"Life unbearable for white people" What the living **** is she talking about?!?!

After what those Dems did to her in January (i.e. win more votes than her) I'm sure she feels she has every reich right to complain.

Screenshot_20210325-083016_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Oh ok, now I get it. Basically the same way Trump's life was being made unbearable, too many people weren't voting for her.
That may be relevant to her own victimhood but it's less relevant to conservative victimhood and really a product of her being absolute garbage.

EfzPr0nX0AMU7Ly.jpg

Of course it's not particularly surprising that Republicans champion her. She's undoubtedly one of those "normal" people of whom @Chrunch Houston waxed idiotic.

Relevant to conservative victimhood is the threat they perceive equal treatment under law for minorities, people of color and the non-binary to be.

Relevant to conservative victimhood is the threat they perceive equal treatment under law for minorities, people of color and the non-binary to be
People I've encountered online appear to enjoy denying that those minorities are disadvantaged in the first place. The only bias they appear to encounter is towards themselves.

Last edited:
Back