The Political Cartoon/Image/Meme Thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 12,867 comments
That may be relevant to her own victimhood but it's less relevant to conservative victimhood and really a product of her being absolute garbage.

EfzPr0nX0AMU7Ly.jpg

Of course it's not particularly surprising that Republicans champion her. She's undoubtedly one of those "normal" people of whom @Chrunch Houston waxed idiotic.

Relevant to conservative victimhood is the threat they perceive equal treatment under law for minorities, people of color and the non-binary to be.
Why do you feel the need to drag me in to this muck? When did I ever mention any of these people?

Why do you feel the need to drag me in to this muck? When did I ever mention any of these people?
This you?

We, the "normal" people, are all in for Trump. Best economy, best everything. Just waiting to see you guys screaming in the streets on November 4th, 2020.
Loomer is a Q-tard; she's definitely all in for Trump.

How'd the 4th turn out? Are you still under the delusion the election was stolen from Trump?

Last edited:
This you?

Loomer is a Q-tard; she's definitely all in for Trump.

How'd the 4th turn out? Are you still under the delusion the election was stolen from Trump?
So instead of answering my questions, you deflect with a post of mine from 2019? And your non-answer even got a 'like'. Too funny. You guys be sure and keep the circle jerk going, ok?

So instead of answering my questions, you deflect with a post of mine from 2019? And your non-answer even got a 'like'. Too funny. You guys be sure and keep the circle jerk going, ok?
Deflect? That was the answer.

And he brings up "likes."

:lol:

Says the guy who has a 20-page thread circle jerking about Dems & Trump on his forum between him & 1-2 other people.

:odd:
What's this now?

ExbCdwhWgAAUFYj.jpg

Nobody Ever: "Who knew it could take this long to vote? If someone gets me a drink, I'll vote for what they want."

Georgia Republicans:

20210328_104630.png

Last edited:
Last edited:
Just letting you know, the person who runs the Liberty Hangout page, Kaitlyn Bennett, also known as the Kent State gun girl and the one who pooped her pants while drunk, is full-on neo-nazi. Over the summer there were leaked chat logs between her and her boyfriend about her seething hatred for "The Jews" and had just about every anti-semitic dog whistle in the books.

Just letting you know, the person who runs the Liberty Hangout page, Kaitlyn Bennett, also known as the Kent State gun girl and the one who pooped her pants while drunk, is full-on neo-nazi. Over the summer there were leaked chat logs between her and her boyfriend about her seething hatred for "The Jews" and had just about every anti-semitic dog whistle in the books.
Aka Poopy Pants Girl aka Boo Boo Bennett.

It's not surprising she wants the 1A removed. She was actively calling out that we should ditch democracy & install a monarchy with you can guess who.

Back