The Political Cartoon/Image/Meme Thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 13,236 comments
What's wrong with using a cane?

djtj-cane.jpg

TB
If there's a problem with the post, report it to the staff.

For future reference, posts separated by more than 24 hours are not considered double posting.
Damn! 26 hours... isn't considered a double post.

TB
For future reference, posts separated by more than 24 hours are not considered double posting.
I've seen it indicated that even those separated by a few hours are permissible, especially if they pertain to substantively different matters even as they fit the scope of the thread.

I know it doesn't come up much for me and I don't know that anyone who has objected to such behavior from me has done so in good faith.

I've seen it indicated that even those separated by a few hours are permissible, especially if they pertain to substantively different matters even as they fit the scope of the thread.

I know it doesn't come up much for me and I don't know that anyone who has objected to such behavior from me has done so in good faith.
If the rule is 24 hours, why are you contesting it? You're within the rules

What does that last line even mean?

Last edited:
If the rule is 24 hours, why are you contesting it? You're within the rules
I'm not contesting anything. I'm adding what I've read from other staff if only so that it may prevent future efforts by users to moderate other users when moderation should only be by staff.

I'm not contesting anything. I'm adding what I've read from other staff if only so that it may prevent future efforts by users to moderate other users when moderation should only be by staff.
Not sure what your problem is.

clear this one up for me

Back