The Political Cartoon/Image/Meme Thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 13,236 comments
GCOwyF-XQAEydHT

Who wants to tell him?

Community Notes dragged him pretty badly, so either he knows by now or he's suffered too much brain damage (potentially to a non-existent brain) to ever figure it out.
His reply would suggest the brain damage option:

Screenshot_20231226_074211_Chrome.jpg

Don't forget his is the party that brought you "Freedom Fries" because they thought "french" was a nationality, not a cooking method.

Last edited:
"Freedom" is when I create rage bait, but I still get owned by the community because what I said made me look like a complete dumbass regardless. Even his doubling down doesn't make sense & makes him even dumber....

Last edited:
Does this go here? I think this goes here.
View attachment 1314537
For Irish ports like Rosslare, this is a huge opportunity. I have friends from Wexford and I remember talking to them about this and from a port in decline whose only regular service was a shuttle to Fishguard in Wales, Rosslare has opened up new or reopened direct shipping routes with France and the Netherlands, thanks to Brexit making an overland route through Britain impractical.

For any company shipping freight to Ireland, why would they bother leaving the EU to enter the UK and then re-enter the EU again at Ireland? Why give yourself extra hurdles? Whether Ireland handles it correctly is another matter but this is an open goal.

Last edited:
A 1945 cartoon about Great Britain (lion), the United States (eagle) and the Soviet Union (bear) looking to "influence" Iran. Quite on the nose after the 1942 Allied invasion of Iran and Tehran conference.

FB_IMG_1703776165770.jpg

Last edited:
My sister used to argue all the time about how Green Day weren't political and she hated me pointing it out to her when she got into them through American Idiot.

She was 10 at the time and has matured since then though.

Last edited:
This is nearly as good as the people who bitch about Rage Against the Machine getting political. I have seen honest-to-goodness posts that say Rage should just "shut up and sing". Like my brother in Christ, who the hell do you think they're raging against?

My sister used to argue all the time about how Green Day weren't political and she hated me pointing it out to her when she got into them through American Idiot.

She was 10 at the time and has matured since then though.
I hope you had the time of your life.

Back