The Political Cartoon/Image/Meme Thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 13,237 comments
Screenshot-20231215-140718-Samsung-Internet.jpg

melania-trans.jpg

Absurd as the chyron itself is, I'm confused as to why the banner features the pink, white and blue of the transgender flag. Does "she" have a secret?

Last edited:
Like the post above, this is to do with appeal of the Supreme Court of Colorado decision on Trump primary eligibility headed to SCOTUS.

raffi-bluesky.jpg

Last edited:
Huh, today I learned St. Nicholas is Greek.
Born in what is now Turkey which was then ethnically Greek of the still-united Roman Empire. Most of the Roman Empire was Greek-speaking anyway, as the common language of the masses.

He is also the patron saint of sailors, brewers and pawnbrokers as well as children, the principal reason Sinterklaas/Santa Claus is based on him.

AAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

marcmiller1.jpg

marcmiller2.jpg

marcmiller3.jpg

marcmiller4.jpg
Ouch. Talk about mercilessly reeling those maroons in. Someone's name is going on the naughty list.

Last edited:
Warning NSFW language

Joe Rogan mocks President Biden (”You’re done.”) for saying “We didn't have enough airports” during the Revolutionary War, until he's told Trump is the one who said it and Biden was mocking him.

Last edited:
Warning NSFW language

Joe Rogan mocks President Biden (”You’re done.”) for saying “We didn't have enough airports” during the Revolutionary War, until he's told Trump is the one who said it and Biden was mocking him.
I would give that two HAHA Smilies if possible.
That's hilarious.

I don't remember hearing about Melinda Dillion. I guess they list what they're primarily known for but I always remember her this time of year for being the mom in "A Christmas Story".

Back