The Project CARS Photo Pron Thread

• Thread starter Wardez
  • 1,228 comments
It's great to have the historic tracks, much better than if all the game offered was the modern, "sterilized", safety-conscious versions. Historic Spa looks nice!

There is also a historic Silverstone, Hockenheim and a track called Solitude Rennestrecke.

There is also a historic Silverstone, Hockenheim and a track called Solitude Rennestrecke.
Historic Imola historic Imola?? :dopey:
Although it is the layout that cost the life of my childhood hero, you can't deny the old version before the chicanes was great.

Would really love to have it in there.

Solitude Rennstrecke, huh? I wasn't familiar with that one. Very cool. :)

rennstrecke.jpg

How close to these graphics do you think the xbox one will be? Will it be on par w/ Forza 5 or better?

Close to the PC version I think but slightly dialed back.
I think in the next 6 months you should see more about this publicly, as usually 6 months before a release the marketing campaign will start. Which means the game will get a proper site in which you can find info and new stuff like everyone is used to.
So it shouldn't be too long I think until you guys officially see more of the game, so start looking forward to it.

This looks simply sublime! I cannot believe I didn't go for the beta a year ago! I just hope sims like Assetto Corsa can deliver a similar experience!

Awesome photos guys, they look lovely. :D Is there a possibility that someone can take photos of the 2012 Audi A1 Quattro on any track please? Much appreciate it if someone does. :)

The A1 Quattro isnt driveable ingame yet (in fact, we didnt even see no evidence of the modelling process being started yet, but that doesnt necissarily have to mean that it hasnt ;) )

The A1 Quattro isnt driveable ingame yet (in fact, we didnt even see no evidence of the modelling process being started yet, but that doesnt necissarily have to mean that it hasnt ;) )
Ahh okay. Thank you very much for the quick notification @FLX1981. :)👍 I can't wait to see it soon, because pCARS is looking like a true beauty. :D

I love the shots that show off the rain, the dark, the clouds, the sunsets and gorgeous palette of possible lighting. Any game that's all dry sunny afternoons looks so bland by comparison. Nice work guys!

Back