The PS4 GTA Online Road Trip Club: Reloaded

The PS4 GTPlanet Gran Theft Auto Online Roadtrip Club

Have you ever wanted to take a long drive across the beautiful map of Los Santos? Have you ever wanted to hike Mount Chiliad? Have you ever wanted to have a campfire on the beach? Well you are in luck. This club allows you, and the friendly people of GTPlanet to meet up and have convoys by air, land, or sea, to breathtaking destinations. Below explains it all!

A. Rules

1. Follow the host's orders

a. Ex: If the host says no weapons, that means no weapons.
  1. 3. Don't grief!
    4. Don't ridiculously stupid.
    5. Have Fun

B. Setting up rooms
    1. Rooms and events can be set up by members of the club that have been dubbed able to do so.

C. Do I have to show up all the time?
    1. Absolutely not. This is a club to have fun, not be pressed by the dates. You may miss on some of the fun, but it's not going to void your membership.

D. How can we communicate?
    1. There is an official PSN party for the events.

E. How do I sign up?
By using this nifty sign up sheet here!
http://goo.gl/forms/0f5NbQT2jn

F. Final notes
1. This is a club to have fun in large groups, or small, and enjoy the peaceful side of GTA: O. The event that started this club involved 11 GTP members driving across the map and back, and having fun the whole time. After much fun on PS3, its time we advance with the times.
smile.gif

Enjoy the fun!
cheers.gif
Slight problem regarding the PSN party. It only supports 8. In game channels would work better for big groups.

I'll try to give this ago. I've hardly played GTAV apart from checking out the new updates.

Edit: Signed up

Last edited:
Back