The PS4 GTA Online Road Trip Club: Reloaded

Not gonna lie. Every time some one was around you, you forgot that clean racing existed. You weren't the only one, or the worst, but you were horrible to race around.
Oh no, it's Fun runs all over again.

A few shots from the other night;

Meeting at the port.
vXgHRVlFDkyedyDsCevKhg_0_0.jpg

Rolling out of the petrol station.
0DTnHVRKE0aCyda4iJJ_3g_0_0.jpg

Gathering at Sunset
Q2m5XL5UEEao72S3OcjgBw_0_0.jpg

Making Way to the Horizon
oTJCGnh20UmD2-zw-bB99g_0_0.jpg

@ExoSphere64 fading on the bridge deck while IIRC @Jahgee pilots the vessel.
TB5Ujd7pP0qISpq_oadklw_0_0.jpg

Laser Light show on the Bridge
PFzrqsvm-UKoBab9-jCFbQ_0_0.jpg

hR7sTUYHdESQf6cAPD2rKA_0_0.jpg

59VfHG0ulEypNnkpwfNbpQ_0_0.jpg

tnvpm1TFAUG7XS_bS85n3Q_0_0.jpg

@superstreet556 looks a little heated at the moment
Xi_oZAkmcUaehviiioKqEw_0_0.jpg

Retiring to the Hot Tub
fizso6ivw0eDMG1zvXpSlg_0_0.jpg

j-mfvxFS6Ee95XJQ314log_0_0.jpg

Did it seriously take 15+ minutes for the game to "check your text for profanity"?

What I really don't get is why an 18+ game, which already has swearing and stuff in it, requires a "profanity filter" for online in the first place.
Same reason why the strippers used to always wear a bikini top. The acknowledgement that kids under the age of 18 unfortunately play in a very large quantity.

What I really don't get is why an 18+ game, which already has swearing and stuff in it, requires a "profanity filter" for online in the first place.
Same reason why the strippers used to always wear a bikini top. The acknowledgement that kids under the age of 18 unfortunately play in a very large quantity.
Um...
*Looks around*
*decides to leave*

Was racing with Broughy1322 last week, and he used a crew session to make a private session that anyone in the crew he was in could join. I think you can set them to multiple crews (Up to 4 IIRC), so why don't we use those to allow for easy entry while simultaneously filtering out randoms for these events.

Back