The PS4 GTA Online Road Trip Club: Reloaded

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 137 comments
  • 12,472 views
Okay, nevermind my nevermind. I'm available now.
 
Wow, okay; nevermind everything. Change of plans because shared TV issues. :ouch:
 
Any one up for some paleto cops and cruise?
 
This time I can actually join a lobby.
 
I can only really come on Fridays, Saturdays and Sunday afternoons and evenings as I'm working again.
 
Hey guys, I just signed up. Anything I need to know?
 
Looks like I won't be able to participate, as much as I want to. Times are just impossible for me
 
Hmmmmm....... I remember back then, like couple months ago, i saw the thread for GTA Online Road Trip club but for PS3. When i checked the latest posts, it said that they all moved to GT6 for (you know what i mean) and that they will come back later to GTA V.

As much as i want to join this, i think i won't get a good welcome for reasons...
 
Signed up. Been waiting for this for a looong time 👍
 
He's been finishing up his old series that he procrastinated on :lol: He'll be back
 
He's been finishing up his old series that he procrastinated on :lol: He'll be back

upload_2015-7-22_11-14-5.png
 
Since lately I have been spending my time on GTP with GTA Sub-Forum. I might be interested in joining if that's possible. And since today is my final exam. I going to be free for atleast couple weeks.
 
I'd have to get the game since I don't even have it, so it's questionable for me at the moment
 
I probably wouldn't do a lot on it. It would really depend on what it was we would be doing.
 
Might be interested in doing this. Depends on the days/times. PSN is same as GTP
 
I don't know. My schedule is all over the place at weekends and it gets pretty boring quickly when you've been to locations around the map at least 6 times.
 
I'm up for it.
 
I have found some cool spots i have never been to before, also we can do races and whatnot, as well. "Track days" could be a thing aswell, although the locations for that are limited. Cops and cruise would likely return, looks like R* servers are better than they used to be. If nothing else we could just hang out in lobbies with more than 4 people where we dont purposely kill eachother.
 
Just opened a friends lobby if anyone wants to hang out for a bit. Probably do some jobs later
 
Back