*The Quotes Thread*

Originally posted by Stealth Viper
Everyone, come here as often as you can and post a quote. Let's see if we can get 500!!!

C'mon!

BTW, limit one quote per post, please.
:D :P

"Have you ever noticed that when you're behind the wheel, anyone driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac?"

-George Carlin

Seemed pertinent, you know? ;)

Seen on the side window of a late model VW Jetta this evening (really!):

"Hondas are like assh*les; everybody has one"

Very clever, and true....you don't get much more exotic than VW, you know. :rolleyes:

What is it about VW owners that makes them such precious little biy@tches, anyway?

The ironic thing is that it was all riced out! :lol: Big, ugly rear spoiler, big, ugly exhaust tip...no usable mods that I could see or hear...sounded like a four, didn't see a VR6 badge. I almost challenged him to a race just to put him in his place, but I immediately thought better of it. I'm bigger than that, you know? :rolleyes:

"It can be two things!"

Mayor 'Diamond' Joe Quimby - on declaring Marge Simpson Day on the same day as Veterans' Day

"Dadadadada thats all folks"
WB143.gif

Originally posted by risingson77

I dunno, Nocturnal....that's kinda disturbing....please tell me you didn't think of that.....

:D
A friend of mine wrote that in my yearbook way back when i was in 8th grade:D I just thought of it. I have no idea where it came from:rolleyes:

Back