The Racers & Chasers Club [Moved to FH4]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ameer67
  • 2,210 comments
  • 127,711 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is available for a room in 2-3 hours? It will be A class.
I can make it too. My voice is back. Just gotta find a headset. I've got a few spare ones around.
Edit: Found one. Also I never realized that my mic volume was at like 35% volume. I cranked it up to full now.
 
Last edited:
Yeah i should be able to make it
 
What kind of lobby are we doing?
 
Might come along around 8pm GMT, especially since I just downloaded F1 2016 on PS4.
 
Hey now, don't make me break out my X1/9 :mischievous:
Please no! We've had enough overpowered cars with Beef's 1,000HP C class Ford Coupe. :lol:
 
How do you guys feel if a non-member (i.e me) joined? My friends stopped playing FH3 and I've been looking for something new to try.
 
How do you guys feel if a non-member (i.e me) joined? My friends stopped playing FH3 and I've been looking for something new to try.
Anyone is allowed to join our lobbies, even non-members. If a non-member would like to join a session, they must post on the thread.
You are welcome to join us. Just make sure you read the rules and have an A class cop car created (I have a couple on my storefront) so you know what the heck is going on. Do you have a mic? Also, what's your gamertag?

Room should be up in 40-50 minutes.
 
How do you guys feel if a non-member (i.e me) joined? My friends stopped playing FH3 and I've been looking for something new to try.
Feel free to submit an application to @Ameer67 and become an actual member! ;)👍
 
You are welcome to join us. Just make sure you read the rules and have an A class cop car created (I have a couple on my storefront) so you know what the heck is going on. Do you have a mic? Also, what's your gamertag?

Room should be up in 40-50 minutes.
Alright. I'll probably go with a Crown Vic. My mic is the standard Xbox headset and my gamertag is Noob Saibot 007.

Feel free to submit an application to @Ameer67 and become an actual member! ;)👍
If this goes well, I might have to.
 
Crown Vic
Not the best choice, to be quite honest. Here are some good A class cars that I already have created on my storefront:

upload_2017-1-14_12-9-10.png


Ariel Nomad, Audi RS4, Raptor, Falcon XR8, HSV GTS, Range Rover Super Sport.
 
Not the best choice, to be quite honest. Here are some good A class cars that I already have created on my storefront:

View attachment 620204

Ariel Nomad, Audi RS4, Raptor, Falcon XR8, HSV GTS, Range Rover Super Sport.
Ok. I'll take a look and go from there I guess.
 
Hey now, don't make me break out my X1/9 :mischievous:

Please no! We've had enough overpowered cars with Beef's 1,000HP C class Ford Coupe. :lol:
Well i just remembered my 1200+ HP Defender.... 💡
Now i'm just trying to mess around a bit with the tuning options of my Charger.
 
Will likely debut my Hybrid Interceptor tonight as well as my downloaded K-9 RS4 Avant.
 
This is the route: (The racer doesn't have to take the route exactly, they can go off.)
upload_2017-1-14_12-22-19.png


This is what the starting point looks like:
Forza Horizon 3 1_14_2017 12_16_19 PM.png

This is where we end:
Forza Horizon 3 1_14_2017 12_21_50 PM.png

The racer must drive a PLAIN STOCK '16 CAMARO SS PAINTED IN A MANUFACTURER COLOR.
Forza Horizon 3 1_14_2017 12_14_16 PM.png​
 
I like how that's set up. Reminds me of the Challenge mode from NFS: Most Wanted 2005.
Anyway, just finished building my K-9 unit vehicle. I'll admit, you inspired me @AudiMan2011.
 
Had to leave earlier for some family reasons. Pretty fun lobby, i had to leave 1-2 times and come back because i wanted to play some of my own music from Groove (Thanks to who suggested to play MW police chase soundtrack...💡:D). Unfortunately for some reason, Forza refuses to detect my playlists. I do have a Trial for a month but still didn't work so tried to restart several times. :grumpy:

About my Charger, pretty good car and controllable. Also since we're chasing a stock Camaro, i always end up overtaking camaro only to slow down a bit to match his speed. One thing i would say thought, as a cop is it okay to do aggressive hits like Direct front collision or attempt to do a PIT maneuver right at the start of the chase?
 
I wish I found out about this club earlier... why didn't any of you guys tell me? I sent in my application :lol:
 
Oh man, today's lobby...what can I say? It was simply awesome. Best lobby by far. The 8 people made the Most Wanted portion intense, and when there were 2 racers in Open Patrol? Wow. It was hectic and fun.
I'm LitnigMcQuen59, founder and CEO of Schwindelig Enterprises, and I approve this message.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back