The Racers & Chasers Club [Moved to FH4]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ameer67
  • 2,210 comments
  • 127,733 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we've done the Highway or S1-Class cars yet so it would be good to try it out.

I'd like to try a MW out on the Highway.
 
I don't think we've done the Highway or S1-Class cars yet so it would be good to try it out.

I'd like to try a MW out on the Highway.

MW on the highway? Thats my specialty ;)
 
I don't think we've done the Highway or S1-Class cars yet so it would be good to try it out.

I'd like to try a MW out on the Highway.

We have done S1 twice before, just not on the highway.
 
I work until 5PM EST on Saturday, but I'm free Sunday.
 
Friday or Saturday for me.

I'm also probably going to put anime liveries on most of my Racer cars for keks because I want to be that guy.
 
Depending on if i'm away from home or not but mostly likely not so I have no problem.
I'm also probably going to put anime liveries on most of my Racer cars for keks because I want to be that guy.
*insert regular car saying weeaboo several times*

Nah, jk. Rather have some more variety in car livery.
 
@JASON_ROCKS1998 do you think you can manage to buy a headset before next session?
 
@JASON_ROCKS1998 do you think you can manage to buy a headset before next session?
I should be able to. A store near me has one of the official XBOX headsets for £15, and I have a £20 voucher so if they have one in stock tomorrow then I'll buy it for the next session.
 
I might be able to make it either Saturday or Sunday (unless I get wrapped up playing Destiny).
 
Well if the lobby is on Saturday I'll be able to use some of my S class supercar police cars.
 
I can do Friday afternoon or Sunday
Maybe Saturday around noon
 
Last edited:
I should be available all weekend.
 
Well today i got a call to say my C-Class Volvo 850R as ready for collection.
So off me & Schwindelig ( My Police Dogs Name) went to collect it & on the way back i got a call from base to collect the coffee and burgers the guys had ordered.

So here i am outside the coffee & burger joint.

GetPhoto.ashx


And here's another photo from when i was dropping the coffee & burgers off at base.

GetPhoto.ashx


All Vinyl's used can either be found on @Ameer67's Storefront or by searching for words such as Police / Cop / Highway / Enforcement.
 
Last edited:
Still working on some S1-Class Police cars that will hopefully be ready for the next lobby.Also trying to find some decent cars in B-Class that i can convert into Police cars.

EDIT - Got one of my Police cars finished

Here's the first of my S1-Class Police cars - 2011 BMW X5 M

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx


All Vinyl's used can either be found on @Ameer67's Storefront or by searching for words such as Police / Cop / Highway / Enforcement.
 
Last edited:
Guess I'll build some 1,000 hp muscle cars too since we'll be on the highway.
 
Is there anything I should know about class restrictions for police cars before I build the wrong car for the wrong class?
 
We usually post what class we're doing before the lobby is up. The class for the next lobby is S class.
 
So my Interceptor and Racer are built to the class, but I need to upgrade my patrol car
 
@ShadowHuayra - To quote one of my old posts :

This list is how i've chosen my Police cars.

S1 Class - Speed
S1 Class - Handling
S1 Class - Off-road

A Class - Speed
A Class - Handling
A Class - Off-road

B Class - Speed
B Class - Handling
B Class - Off-road

C Class - Speed
C Class - Handling
C Class - Off-road

I try to make sure that each of my chosen police cars is at the top of their category.

I like to have a minimum of 8 (Two from each car class) Police cars as it gives me some verity to use.
You'll also find that some cars you think will be good to use as Police cars really aren't after you've used them in one of our lobbies.
 
Last edited:
Guess I need to get building
 
Looks like I won't have a mic for any sessions held this weekend but I should definitely have one for next week.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back