The Racers & Chasers Club [Moved to FH4]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ameer67
  • 2,210 comments
  • 127,693 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that even out yet? If so, I'll definitely do that..
I believe it's out in 3 hours. If you wanna stay up till 3am to get it done right away.
 
I believe it's out in 3 hours. If you wanna stay up till 3am to get it done right away.
I'll pass. Got work in the AM so I'll just work on it when I come home.
 
I'll pass. Got work in the AM so I'll just work on it when I come home.
Thank god for second shift. I can stay up until 5 am and still get enough sleep before I have to get up around 2pm to leave for work.
 
AH3T7cm.jpg
 
Might make my first Ghost unit out of the 300SEL tonight.
 
Delete.
 
Last edited:
You could put something like "Prisoner Transport" to fill up that space.
 
'Official Police Donut Wagon'?
 
Delete.
 
Last edited:
Delete.
 
Last edited:
Now that my attitude has diminished, let's get this thread back on track. Looks like we're green-lit for a lobby on Sunday. No need to like this post, but if you want to, sure. I'm looking at 2PM EDT again to start it. A class at Byron Bay.
 
Last edited:
For the guys in the UK thats 6pm Sunday.
 
I'm afraid I can't make it to the room on Sunday.
 
Um I believe he said Saturday unless it's a different room.

Looks like we're green-lit for a lobby on Sunday. No need to like this post, but if you want to, sure. I'm looking at 2PM EDT again to start it. A class at Byron Bay.
 
So me, @ZDUPH and @jwesson1 were in a public lobby and we actually managed to get several pursuits going with randoms. We even had a Corvette and S2000 join the chase as ghost units!

I recorded a few of the chases and should be able to post some of them tomorrow
 
So me, @ZDUPH and @jwesson1 were in a public lobby and we actually managed to get several pursuits going with randoms. We even had a Corvette and S2000 join the chase as ghost units!

I recorded a few of the chases and should be able to post some of them tomorrow
Well... that should be interesting to see.
 
Well... that should be interesting to see.
I can confirm that we had some really intense chases, including one that ended in a suspect head-on crash at 260MPH that unfortunately claimed the life of an innocent motorist who was on her way home from work in a Subaru Legacy. The suspect is currently awaiting trial as I type this...
 
Don't know why, but my PC really doesn't want to work today, so here's unedited versions of the videos I recorded last night









 
So then, I have been hard at work creating new and interesting police cars. I'll put them in spoiler tags, because I have got quite a few images to share with you guys.

GetPhoto.ashx


GetPhoto.ashx


As promised, FPV's Historic division used an AMC Rebel to showcase a livery the Gold Coast PD would've used in the 1970's, particularly drawing inspiration from New York police cars of the time.

GetPhoto.ashx


The loonies in the Concept & Research division had a BMW X5 in for refurbishment, and a wrecked Aventador in the warehouse. Therefore, they decided to use the Aventador's V12 to create an S1-class Super Rhino unit. Upon test-driving this creation, one test-driver said, and I quote: "Make me drive that again and I will kick you in the 🤬 nuts." I think he was a little unhappy with the vehicle.

GetPhoto.ashx


GetPhoto.ashx


The Concept & Engineering division also came up with a Subaru STI rally car, combining the performance of road-going STIs and Evolutions and combining it with the durability of raid trucks. This vehicle is a concept, and is unlikely to ever be used for patrolling.

GetPhoto.ashx


The Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 gets ready for duty. This vehicle starts off in S1-class, so the Engineering division decided to tune it to the top of its class. They... slightly underestimated how much power it would take to get there.

GetPhoto.ashx


Another new patrol car is the Jaguar XE S. Combining the traditional Jaguar values of Grace, Pace and Space, the XE promises to be an interesting choice for general patrol.

GetPhoto.ashx


Finally, the Engineering division worked in partnership with the Historic division to restore a 1992 EB Falcon, the preferred patrol car of the GCPD in the early '90s, back to full working order. On the test drive, the officer encountered a modified R33 Skyline and decided to chase it down.
 
How would you lads feel about moving tomorrow's lobby to 1PM EDT instead of 2PM EDT?
 
I might be sitting this one out this week. Might have to go back into town for groceries if my dad doesn't come back tomorrow.
 
I'm fine with 1pm.
 
Fine with 1.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back