The Racers & Chasers Club [Moved to FH4]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ameer67
  • 2,210 comments
  • 127,694 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
After a quick look in the auction house, I have chosen my car for tonight's lobby.

The car I have chosen is the 1995 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R, which I picked up for a steal at just Cr. 4,000!
cf5ac39b-050d-4b26-a212-15db946b5b5a_Thumbnail.PNG


This left me with more than enough cash to upgrade it to the top of B Class.
3fec67f0-c4cd-47d4-a865-cffe4531f64e_Thumbnail.PNG
 
I should be able to come for a while as long as I'm not called away for anything, though I could be about 30-40 minutes late entering.
 
Here's my racer vehicle.

idCjM6d.jpg


MvOZznU.jpg
 
Here's my racer vehicle.

idCjM6d.jpg


MvOZznU.jpg
You gonna be able to outrun the cops in that thing? :p I know a thing or two about getting caught in low powered vehicles...
 
Smash dat like button if you can make it to the lobby in roughly 5 hours (1PM EDT)! :p
So when i'm not busy at that time, you guys host the lobbies way later times but when i'm busy, you suddenly host the next lobby at 8 PM...:irked::guilty:
 
You gonna be able to outrun the cops in that thing? :p I know a thing or two about getting caught in low powered vehicles...
Don't let the low figures fool you. It's surprisingly quick off the line.
 
So when i'm not busy at that time, you guys host the lobbies way later times but when i'm busy, you suddenly host the next lobby at 8 PM...:irked::guilty:
But...I always host my lobbies at the same time. Today's isn't any different. :confused:
 
image.png
image (1).png
 
So when i'm not busy at that time, you guys host the lobbies way later times but when i'm busy, you suddenly host the next lobby at 8 PM...:irked::guilty:
To be fair, you haven't said anything about being unavailable today at 1 pm, as far as I know. My best advice to you would be to let everybody know in advance what sort of plans you have so that we can plan a time that works best.

Alternatively, you could try hosting a lobby when you aren't busy. Worst case scenario would probably be your internet cutting out and the host being transferred, but you could rejoin and the host could be transferred back.

Don't take this as me trying to chastise you, I'm just trying to give out helpful solutions. 👍
 
I <3 Comcast. :D

:banghead:

Rejoining ASAP.
 
Well damn, I missed a fun lobby I presume?
 

 
Why were you checking the map @JASON_ROCKS1998 at 9 min?
Didn't mean to bring up the map then. Wasn't getting the notification that a recording had been saved, so I went to pause the game to try and save the recording again and hit the wrong button.
 
Sorry for the delayed reply, but Sunday's lobby was a blast. The budget car challenge definitely ramped up the creativity and difficulty for the racers. The Blue Eunos performed well, being slightly bested by @JASON_ROCKS1998's Silver Stang, while giving the cops a seriously hard time in Byron Bay.
Also, congrats to @JASON_ROCKS1998 for winning Budget Challenge #1. His Mustang put out a tremendous performance in the competitive races after the patrol. @jwesson1 if you had stuck around, you probably would have beaten my Miata. ;)
 
You boys ready to make some Porsche cop cars?
 
I will if we ever get an S1 991

Edit: The GT3 RS 4.0 I may make a cop car out of if you can De-Wing it
 
I would be surprised if the '14 911 Turbo S is in any class other than S1.

EDIT: Which I just remembered will not be in this pack. *DERP*

EDIT 2, since I want to avoid double-posting:

I've gone and searched for the performance data of the new cars in the pack, so that we are made aware of the performance potential of these new Porsches:

991 GT3 RS: S2 939

Cayman GT4: S1 839

Panamera Turbo: S1 808

993 GT2: A 735

911 Carrera RS: C 589

I didn't include the 550 Spyder or the 718 RS 60, since I didn't imagine too many people would want to use those cars for club purposes.
 
Last edited:
Dependent on whether I choose to go and see Fast 8 this weekend and my loot box luck in Overwatch Uprising, I might not be attending lobbies this Easter weekend.
 
Last edited:
Dependent on whether I choose to go a see Fast 8 this weekend and my loot box luck in Overwatch Uprising, I might not be attending lobbies this Easter weekend.

Spending time with f a m i l y
 
Hi All,

I've had two ideas, the first idea i had was to do with the Surfer's Paradise map.

My idea is that when we have 8 or more players in a lobby we could also open the map up in include the Suburbs part of Surfer's Paradise.

The second i idea is to with the Byron Bay & Great Ocean Road maps,

Again when we have 8 or more players we could combine both of these maps into one.

Let me know your thoughts on doing this.

Panda
 
Surfers + Suburbs would probably work with enough peopke but I'm not sure if Byron + Great Ocdan Road would work.
 
@ZDUPH - This is where i know that song from :

 
DELETED
 
Last edited:
Who would be interested in a possible Friday night lobby tomorrow, being Good Friday and all that? Like this is you think you can come.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back