The Racers & Chasers Club [Moved to FH4]

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 2,210 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2016-12-21_14-13-58.png

Jungle patrol - either this weekend or the weekend after. Livery is up on my storefront. Tune it up to the C class limit.​

Ooh, nice. I'll be on FH3 this weekend; I'll have to try out the various GCPD squad cars over Christmas.

(That, and trying to get my hands on the Terradyne Gurkha. After my experiences trying to get an S14 Silvia, I'm not getting my hopes up...)

Just thought i'd upload some photo's of my new Jeep Grand Cherokee - Police Incident Response Unit.

(Please click on the image to see a larger version.)

GetPhoto.ashx
GetPhoto.ashx
GetPhoto.ashx

@Ameer67 - How do you flip a vinyl on Horizon or Do i have to make another vinyl with the strips going the other way from the current one?

The jag sounds great. I think I'll be using that since it's A class and AWD. Will there be a lobby today?

@Ameer67 - How do you flip a vinyl on Horizon or Do i have to make another vinyl with the strips going the other way from the current one?
Copy the one one the right side over to the left. It should already be flipped once it's pasted.
The jag sounds great. I think I'll be using that since it's A class and AWD. Will there be a lobby today?
I can't create a lobby until 7 PM Central (Christmas Eve work) unless one of you wants to host it. Don't know how much interest there will be today though.

Here are some of my recent creations :

My Chrysler 300c Interceptor Unit.

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

My SWAT Units Terradyne Gurkha LAPV :

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

S.W.A.T
Special Weapons And Tactics

Last edited:
@Ameer67 - Just gone through my Police vehicles flipping the strips - so all should now be facing the correct way

@Gotbeefboy564 - The reason i picked the Chrysler 300c SRT8 to use as my Interceptor Unit.Is the fact it can be made to look like a lower spec variant by swapping the bumpers & changing or painting the wheels.

Last edited:
@ZDUPH Sadly i can't share them due to me using locked vinyls to create the designs.

The designs are easy to copy tho and all the vinyls i've used can be found on the storefront by searching for words such as : Police, Cop, Speed Enforcement, etc.

The stripes, Police, Call 911 - Can all be found on @Ameer67's storefront.

Can I just get some clarification on the class restrictions for the different police car types? I'm presuming the patrol cars are limited to A Class while Interceptors look like they're limited to S1 but I'd like to know for sure.

Also, is this fine as a police livery?
Thumbnail_Large.PNG
Thumbnail_Large.PNG
Thumbnail_Large.PNG
Thumbnail_Large.PNG

I've done this for about 6 other cars all either A or S1. All done using what's on @Ameer67's storefront.

Can I just get some clarification on the class restrictions for the different police car types? I'm presuming the patrol cars are limited to A Class while Interceptors look like they're limited to S1 but I'd like to know for sure.

Also, is this fine as a police livery?
Thumbnail_Large.PNG
Thumbnail_Large.PNG
Thumbnail_Large.PNG
Thumbnail_Large.PNG

I've done this for about 6 other cars all either A or S1. All done using what's on @Ameer67's storefront.
There aren't any performance class restrictions for each police class. But we're probably going to use A and S1 most often.

Cars look good but same applies to you as I said to Panda: the stripes on the left side need to be flipped. (They should be pointed towards the front of the car.)

@JASON_ROCKS1998

I'm liking the design on the CTS-V, Good work buddy.

Here's a new Interceptor i created - 2014 Chevrolet Super Sport

(Both this & my 300c are my A-class Interceptors, So i will be creating some S1-Class Interceptors over the next few days)

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

@JASON_ROCKS1998

I'm liking the design on the CTS-V, Good work buddy.

Here's a new Interceptor i created - 2014 Chevrolet Super Sport

(Both this & my 300c are my A-class Interceptors, So i will be creating some S1-Class Interceptors over the next few days)

Everything looks mostly good. You just need to have the black go higher up on the truck up to where the red line is and then have it blue above the line.

upload_2016-12-27_11-16-27.png

Made an Interceptor livery for the Z06 Vette today
Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Thumbnail_Large.PNG
Thumbnail_Large.PNG

And here's a video of it in action, chasing a C6 ZR1 (Among others)

More than likely won't be joining today. Visiting my grandfather who's currently in the hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back