The Racers & Chasers Club [Moved to FH4]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ameer67
  • 2,210 comments
  • 127,684 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, no lobby will be opened today due to lack of participants. I've added an event for tomorrow on the website, go check.

Sad thing is that it does three repeats before you have to press the horn again.
Good. My finger was getting tired! :lol:

---

Also, I'm working with the Gurkha to see what we can do with it.

(9,600th post on GTP!)
 
Only thing that's good for is ramming and roadblocks.
 
Just so y'all know, my family and I are going to see a movie at 3:30 today, so I might not stay for long.
 
Notice to everyone: the Gurkha LAPV has replaced the Hummer H1 as the SWAT vehicle. Here is the description I've put on the site:
Only under dire situations should the SWAT team be called to action. These trucks are made to catch racers by setting up roadblocks and using advanced tactics with their heavy Gurkha LAPVs. They can be tuned to the max regardless of lobby restrictions.
Only thing that's good for is ramming and roadblocks.
That's all I expected it to do anyways. I've tuned the thing to the max and it hits around 1,500 HP with about 11,000 lbs.

---

REPLY to this post if you can attend the event posted on the website. (It will be opened it about 3 hours from now.)
 
Should be able too. My Gurkha has the corvette swap with a supercharger.
 
REPLY to this post if you can attend the event posted on the website. (It will be opened it about 3 hours from now.)
Should be able to make it.
 
@Ameer67 should we add a rule where the cops must have the police siren horn installed if available? Even if it's just to yelp at drivers to pull over?
 
@Ameer67 should we add a rule where the cops must have the police siren horn installed if available? Even if it's just to yelp at drivers to pull over?
I like that rule. 👍 I'll probably add it in later. And yeah, the siren is just going to be used as a yelp since I don't think anyone wants to hold the button down for 20 minutes.

Lobby will be up soon.
 
I think I can make it
 
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Screenshot-Original(7).png


Not blue.
 
Great lobby today! The sleeper Fiesta lived up to it's reputation and successfully evaded the Outback Patrol, we managed to arrest a Little Tikes car, as well as a slippery Morgan 3-Wheeler, and had a bunch of good laughs. Overall, we all had a great time.
 
I think the bubble was better than the fiesta. Dodging everything.
 
Yeah another great lobby guys.

Sadly i had headset issues at the start so wasn't fully taking part but i think i've now sorted them.

Hopefully another lobby tomorrow with some more members.
 
Lots of fun in today's session: from chasing a "Little Tikes car" to having a Raptor coming to a complete stop by hitting a stone wall to successfully evading a Gurkha, it was fantastic! Here is a video of my getaway in the Nomad:



This screenshot shows how dangerous the conditions became:

upload_2016-12-17_16-50-22.png


Night+rain+trees=have fun!


Busting the 3-wheeler.

upload_2016-12-17_16-50-52.png


Thanks to @ZDUPH @jwesson1 @Gotbeefboy564 @Lameonade for being a part of the fun!

(@Gotbeefboy564 fix you signature!)​
 
Lots of fun in today's session: from chasing a "Little Tikes car" to having a Raptor coming to a complete stop by hitting a stone wall to successfully evading a Gurkha, it was fantastic! Here is a video of my getaway in the Nomad:



This screenshot shows how dangerous the conditions became:

View attachment 614650

Night+rain+trees=have fun!


Busting the 3-wheeler.

View attachment 614651

Thanks to @ZDUPH @jwesson1 @Gotbeefboy564 @Lameonade for being a part of the fun!

(@Gotbeefboy564 fix you signature!)​

Sorry I couldn't make it, I had to go do some Christmas shopping :indiff:
 
Updated signature. Sorry for my sniffing in the video :lol:
 
Damn, my mic is quiet! I'm gonna have to invest in a new one, me thinks. Always had problems with the one I have right now.
 
Damn, my mic is quiet! I'm gonna have to invest in a new one, me thinks. Always had problems with the one I have right now.
I could hear you fine when we were actually playing.
 
How did i missed it? Oh i blame GTA Online for that. It's almost 3 AM for me and still awake thanks to playing with some other GTPlanet members doing some money glitches.
 
After our clumsy offroad trucks were humiliated by an agile Ariel Nomad, the GCPD responded. The Ariel Nomad Offroad Pursuit Unit is now available to all officers. Search my store at LitnigMcQuen59.
eJGQM2I.jpg
 
After our clumsy offroad trucks were humiliated by an agile Ariel Nomad, the GCPD responded. The Ariel Nomad Offroad Pursuit Unit is now available to all officers. Search my store at LitnigMcQuen59.
There goes the Gold Coast PD budget! Good going! :banghead:

Nice work. 👍
 
There goes the Gold Coast PD budget! Good going! :banghead:

Nice work. 👍
Haha thank you. Money well spent! :)
Also made an Outback Police livery for the new Nissan Titan Warrior truck, but I haven't shared it yet. Will do tomorrow.
 
May I present the newest interceptor to my fleet a A class Jaguar XF
IMG_4809.JPG

Is this the right scheme for the interceptors? @Ameer67 I also "improved" my donk crown Vic which I'll show in the next lobby.
 
Never mind.
 
Or you can make it a ghost by making the body matte white and changing the police decal to white.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back