The Racers & Chasers Club [Moved to FH4]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ameer67
  • 2,210 comments
  • 127,684 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably no lobby today. (Expected that to happen anyways so no big deal.)

Visiting my grandfather who's currently in the hospital.
Hopefully everything goes well. 👍
 
Should be able to join this weekend or Monday if there is one.
 
Picked up the Car Pass today so created 3 new police liveries (Crown Vic, NSX & F-Pace)
Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Thumbnail_Large.PNG
Thumbnail_Large.PNG
Thumbnail_Large.PNG
Thumbnail_Large.PNG
Thumbnail_Large.PNG
Thumbnail_Large.PNG
Thumbnail_Large.PNG
Thumbnail_Large.PNG


The NSX is actually a really good car to drive, won all 4 races in my first online championship with it tuned to the top of S1, plus I really like how the livery turned out on it.
 
Cars are looking good. 👍 Can we just reduce the number of images to like 1-2 per car next time? Thank you.
 
Can interceptors be blacked out too instead of white? @Ameer67
 
So, with the race cars like the C7R and Viper GTSR, I'm thinking of making Super Pursuit Units that only join pursuits when the racer has lasted more than 10 minutes or if the racer's car is simply way too fast. Good idea or nah?
 
So, with the race cars like the C7R and Viper GTSR, I'm thinking of making Super Pursuit Units that only join pursuits when the racer has lasted more than 10 minutes or if the racer's car is simply way too fast. Good idea or nah?
By the time you change cars the pursuit will probably be over and/or the suspect has already evaded. Your choice.
 
Well today i created my first S1-Class Interceptor using an 2014 HSV GTS.

The two main reasons why i choose the 2014 HSV GTS :

1 - HSV are Australian,
2 - The 2014 HSV GTS is/was used by the Australian police as their highway patrol (See pic below)

HSV-GTS-police.jpg


Some pics of mine :

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx
 
What works best for you guys? This Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?

EDIT: Saturday is out.
 
Last edited:
All 3 days work perfectly fine for me
 
double post
 
All 3 days work for me
 
All 3 days are fine, time dependent of course.
 
EDIT: Saturday is out. Something came up.
 
I can join Friday after 9pm edt then Sunday and Monday I'll be available all day.
 
All 3 (or 2 now) are good for me. I'll actually try to join this time :p
 
I'm free all weekend.
 
Won't be able to join this weekend. (Plus for some reason my notifications for this thread went AWOL for about a week???)
 
Who can attend a lobby in the next hour or two?
 
I should definitely be able to make it
 
I can come after I've watched The Grand Tour.
 
Me
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back