The Racers & Chasers Club [Moved to FH4]

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 2,210 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what, I'm gonna try to ask my manager to see if I can take of this Saturday or Sunday. Hopefully she says yes.

(@ZDUPH consider my like as a 50/50.)

Count me as 50/50 too provided I can tear myself away from running laps at my home circuit in Project CARS 2.

It would have to be on Saturday afternoon considering I'm probably heading into Winnipeg for the day on Sunday. Though I'll try to see if I can skip the Sunday if it is on that day.

Last edited:
Like this post if you would like to patrol for the second to last time tomorrow at 2PM EST. We will be doing S1 class at Coober Pedy. There may be a lobby on Sunday too. We'll see.

If it's 2:45, then I should be back from walking my dog by then.

I have a bank appointment at around 2:00 so if I join it might be late. But I will absolutely try to make it. If not today then definetly tomorrow.

I'm reinstalling FH3 now, so I might as well join for one last lobby. I might be late though depending on my download time.

It was fun y'all :c hope this can start back up in horizon 4, If you would like to keep in touch I have a Skype and a discord let me know if you want it.

Well folks, we've made it to the end. I was going to type up a few paragraphs, but I've decided to keep things short this time around. Today, September 25, 2017, marks the official closure of this club. Thanks to everyone who helped shape The Racers & Chasers Club into being my favorite Forza experience yet, thanks for the fun times, and thanks for everything, guys. Hopefully we'll meet again.

SspijC.png

I think this time around, we need a lot more rules set in place when it comes to incredibly high performance vehicles. Not naming names, but there were some that really pushed the limits with what was acceptable in regards to vehicles, especially in B and A class. Some pretty ridiculous engine swaps with gobs of power and such that made it impossible to catch up with people in relatively stock cruisers. I don't know what we should do, this seems like something that would be better served to be explored when the game comes out.

I think this time around, we need a lot more rules set in place when it comes to incredibly high performance vehicles. Not naming names, but there were some that really pushed the limits with what was acceptable in regards to vehicles, especially in B and A class. Some pretty ridiculous engine swaps with gobs of power and such that made it impossible to catch up with people in relatively stock cruisers. I don't know what we should do, this seems like something that would be better served to be explored when the game comes out.
I think we should try and have a general HP or power to weight ratio limit for each class or at the very least just ban any vehicles that are clearly too OP. I do remember on FH3 all classic cars were ridiculously OP in lower classes while 90’s Supercars tended to dominate A Class. Depending on how they’ve changed the PI system for FH4 (if at all) it may be possible to have Street tyres as a minimum tyre compound to prevent power tunes.

We need to stress the no tailgating rule.

This too. Also, while we are airing our grievances on the club: please, quit with the ******** small talk on the mic when it comes to pursuits. it's distracting and turns the lobbies into a gong show where nobody understands anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back