The Racers & Chasers Club

• Thread starter jwesson1
  • 662 comments
Got some police codes from NFS MW 2005, and I think these could translate well to this club.
As you can see, there's even a dispatch code for both Sports Cruisers (Or Enforcers in our case) and Rhinos! I did however replace the 10-63 code, as it was normally unused. Instead, it's now the code for requesting a SWAT Unit.
iwfBYAI.png

We all would need unit #;s, and we'd need to have these codes on our side cause its hard to remember all of these, and most of the time, people will end up just saying it, instead of the codes. On top of that we'd need to clear radio, so it's not over cluttered.

Also, we'd need to make street names for some roads, because its hard knowing where we are when we are on a traffic stop & pursuit.

We used to have a huge list of codes back in GT5/6 days (@Kitten remembers I'm sure) and we rarely used them. We had less codes in the FH3 club, but same story. I don't see the point in police codes since like Kit said, we'll just say it. (I think 10-4 is all we use, haha.)

@JR98 said there were street names in the smaller towns, I need to go take a look myself.

We all would need unit #;s, and we'd need to have these codes on our side cause its hard to remember all of these, and most of the time, people will end up just saying it, instead of the codes. On top of that we'd need to clear radio, so it's not over cluttered.

Also, we'd need to make street names for some roads, because its hard knowing where we are when we are on a traffic stop & pursuit.
Agreed. In FH3, we just made up our own street names such as "Festival Road" and "Tram Road". Regarding the clear radio situation, as long as the no-BS-chat rule is enforced during police protocol, it should be easy to do that. Of course, the codes are optional, but for those going the extra mile for realism (looking at you @Firehound427 and @JR98), they're here in that case.

Matter of fact, why don't we all just pick a unit number now? Might as well get it done and over with before the next lobby.

I'm gonna go with Unit 93, since '93' is at the end of my Gamertag. Saves the headache.

We used to have a huge list of codes back in GT5/6 days (@Kitten remembers I'm sure) and we rarely used them. We had less codes in the FH3 club, but same story. I don't see the point in police codes since like Kit said, we'll just say it. (I think 10-4 is all we use, haha.)

@JR98 said there were street names in the smaller towns, I need to go take a look myself.
Yes, I believe all of the small villages have road signs at the end of each street. I know for sure there are ones for each street in Ambleside. I saw Broadway had a few in our chases last night

I’ll keep using 98 as my unit number

Unit numbers definitely aren't a bad thing, I'm just not going to keep a formal list of who has reserved what number to avoid people fighting over numbers and having to memorize.

I’m going to refer to myself as Charlie-Tango One Five. British police call signs tend to use two letters (from the NATO phonetic alphabet), followed by two numbers pronounced separately (“one five”) rather than together (“fifteen”).

So, Charlie-Tango One Five, signing on...

So...it's been a long while...but...

We'll be hosting Test Lobby #2 on Saturday at 3PM EST. We'll also be testing out the Simulation Damage idea. Car Class will be A class, and we'll be doing South Edinburgh. Open Patrol, rules WILL be enforced, so have a good look over the rules. As for livery, if you can find a UK Metro Police Livery for your cop car, that'd be great. If you can make it, LIKE this post.
Qj0gNQJ.png

ELIGIBLE LIGHT RHINO VEHICLES
1945 Willys Jeep MB
1970 International Scout 800A
1972 Land Rover Series III
1973 Land Rover Range Rover
1975 Ford Bronco
1976 Jeep CJ5 Renegade
1986 Lamborghini LM 002
1997 Land Rover Defender 90
2008 Volkswagen Touareg R50
2012 Bowler EXR S
2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
2014 Local Motors Rally Fighter
2015 BMW X6 M
2017 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2

ELIGIBLE HEAVY RHINO VEHICLES
2006 Hummer H1 Alpha
2011 BMW X5 M
2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor
2013 Mercedes-Benz G 65 AMG
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
2014 Lamborghini Urus
2015 Land Rover Range Rover Sport SVR
2015 Porsche Macan Turbo
2016 Bentley Bentayga
2016 Nissan Titan Warrior Concept
2017 Ford F-150 Raptor
2017 Jaguar F-PACE S
2017 Ram 2500 Power Wagon
2018 Dodge Durango SRT
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
2018 Porsche Cayenne Turbo

ELIGIBLE SWAT VEHICLES
2014 Terradyne Gurkha LAPV
2014 Mercedes-Benz Unimog U5023

Please let me know if I missed anything or made a mistake.

Last edited:
Not looking good for tomorrow, regarding participation. It got me thinking, would you guys rather have me move it to today? Like this post if you want me to move the lobby from tomorrow to today. Same time, just today instead.

Looks like the lobby is not going to be today. Ah well. We'll shoot for tomorrow.

Last edited:
REFERENDUM #5
I was thinking about prohibiting cops from using open-top/soft-top convertible vehicles to keep things slightly more realistic. Racers would still be allowed to use them.

Option 1:
  • Prohibit police from using open-top/soft-top convertible vehicles.
Option 2:
  • Allow the police to use open-top/soft-top convertible vehicles.
Option 3:
  • None of the above. Please explain what you'd like to see.
LIKE THIS POST FOR OPTION 1.

Back