The Rolex Sports Car Series /Help Plan Season 2!/

  • Thread starter Thread starter polarbear345
  • 3,021 comments
  • 103,001 views
Good race, and a nice win in GT.

Y U NO USE SOFTS LIKE MR. IDIOT??? Pffft... Typical teammate... takes the win after I lead 90% of the race... LOL JK...

Epic race guys.

Sorry Damu, I got a bad start. You didn't REALLY jump the start... In alll fairness, go do drag racing...:dopey::sly:

Your reaction was like 0.00000000001.



Finally, I know Storm was only like a second behind. Who got third??
 
Y U NO USE SOFTS LIKE MR. IDIOT??? Pffft... Typical teammate... takes the win after I lead 90% of the race... LOL JK...

Epic race guys.

Sorry Damu, I got a bad start. You didn't REALLY jump the start... In alll fairness, go do drag racing...:dopey::sly:

Your reaction was like 0.00000000001.



Finally, I know Storm was only like a second behind. Who got third??

I have to agree that it was an epic race. It was a shame that Polar dc'ed as I felt we were having quite an interesting race and had thought to accept 4th after he dc'ed.

However I got 3rd as Storm lost tyres badly, letting me past. We both also nursed the last lap around because we were on softs (although when I saw him in the pits I thought game over). In fact here's a link to an image showing my tyres at the end of the race.

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/1087/imag0026rdn.jpg

I'm going to have to sleep before I look at the start again because I was definitely past seth quickly as well, let alone you mel (after gear slip / whatever you had). I can still scarcely believe it. But then I went back to where I belong, the gravel trap / grass.
 
I have to agree that it was an epic race. It was a shame that Polar dc'ed as I felt we were having quite an interesting race and had thought to accept 4th after he dc'ed.

However I got 3rd as Storm lost tyres badly, letting me past. We both also nursed the last lap around because we were on softs (although when I saw him in the pits I thought game over). In fact here's a link to an image showing my tyres at the end of the race.

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/1087/imag0026rdn.jpg

I'm going to have to sleep before I look at the start again because I was definitely past seth quickly as well, let alone you mel (after gear slip / whatever you had). I can still scarcely believe it. But then I went back to where I belong, the gravel trap / grass.

Nice and from what i have been reading i take it we had a caution
 
Well glad to see you guys had fun!


Reason for my early retirement-dad needed me to record a movie for him..... "Dude! Just hit the red button!" he said "if you don't get down here RIGHT now I'm going to rip that ******* power cord right outta the wall!" (I make a pit stop pause so I can scoot down, record and get back up) well that failed Miserably!!! I must've bumped the pause button when I left, stupid thing threw me out of the pits and I coolly coasted into the wall in turn 1.... Came back up, saw that it had done that, made a comment about it. Well just so happened my dad heard me (comment was about him being to stupid to not know how to record) came in, proceeded to rip the whole power stick out of the wall..................... End of my race!

I was soooooooo mad!!!!! If the neighbors weren't over I wouldve fllliiiippppeeeedddd ooouuutttt. I was already a little heated from when damuemogirl got me into the gravel on the little kink on the run up to the final chicane. (not sure if it was lag-induced) but that kinda ruined my chances at a good finish (if there was ever any, Seth, you were fast! But speaking of lag, if I got into anyone-sorry, everyone was really choppy, not blinking or jumping all over the track, just choppy. I was on track to at least finish the thing, but then that whole ordeal happened. But hey, s**t happens!

James should have points updated tomorrow (if he has the order) or well get a response saying "what was the order"


And for the DP guys that raced today.


Thanks for taking one for the team! That must've been a fairly boring race with just the two of you. Next week there should be at least 3 guys, hopefully 4-5.


And a update for this week and the coming weeks:


I have at least a 3 day weekend from here to the end of the year (YAY!) so that means I'll be able to practice on some thursdays and Friday's. Maybe we could get a practice race/have a test session for some changes for the upcoming season.
 
So, interesting news, apparently Seth and Storm are tied? And I have a 40 point lead?

Also, Polarbear, the only person I had trouble with, was myself. *I* put Seth off, with a mix of lag/bad tires.

Otherwise, I think the only thing I saw, which I didn't approve of, was a lag-crash that put poor damu-IrishNirvana off at that same kink...

GT Points:

Mr.Melons: 290
StormPacer17: 240
FreshSeth: 230
Polarbear: 195
damu: 155
harrison: 30 (sick, absent from race. :( )
Kevin01SH: 0 (drunk, absent from race...)

GT Constructors points:
Audi: 520
Dodge: 270
Chevy: 155 (one driver with points)
Ferrari: 195 (one driver)
 
Last edited:
anirishnirvana
I have to agree that it was an epic race. It was a shame that Polar dc'ed as I felt we were having quite an interesting race and had thought to accept 4th after he dc'ed.

However I got 3rd as Storm lost tyres badly, letting me past. We both also nursed the last lap around because we were on softs (although when I saw him in the pits I thought game over). In fact here's a link to an image showing my tyres at the end of the race.

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/1087/imag0026rdn.jpg

I'm going to have to sleep before I look at the start again because I was definitely past seth quickly as well, let alone you mel (after gear slip / whatever you had). I can still scarcely believe it. But then I went back to where I belong, the gravel trap / grass.

I didn't get disconnected, I got dadconnected! Lol!
 
what was results
 
So, interesting news, apparently Seth and Storm are (edit) almost tied? And I have a (edit) 50 point lead?

Also, Polarbear, the only person I had trouble with, was myself. *I* put Seth off, with a mix of lag/bad tires.

Otherwise, I think the only thing I saw, which I didn't approve of, was a lag-crash that put poor damu-IrishNirvana off at that same kink...

GT Points:

Mr.Melons: 290
StormPacer17: 240
FreshSeth: 230
Polarbear: 195
damu: 155
harrison: 30 (sick, absent from race. :( )
Kevin01SH: 0 (drunk, absent from race...)

GT Constructors points:
Audi: 520
Dodge: 270
Chevy: 155 (one driver with points)
Ferrari: 195 (one driver)

Results:

DP-
Shin
Anthony (disconnect)

GT-
Seth
Melons
Damu
Storm
Polarbear (dadconnect)
 
MrMelancholy15
Results:

DP-
Shin
Anthony (disconnect)

GT-
Seth
Melons
Damu
Storm
Polarbear-dadconnect

I LOVE it! ...sorry guys, I got dadconnected ;(
 
I LOVE it! ...sorry guys, I got dadconnected ;(

Yup... I'm sad for you too, man... ;(


Otherwise, I checked and double checked those points, and I'm glad that I did, because I almost made a mistake with damu's points. Thankfully, I noticed that I gave 4th place points twice.
 
MrMelancholy15
Yup... I'm sad for you too, man... ;(

Otherwise, I checked and double checked those points, and I'm glad that I did, because I almost made a mistake with damu's points. Thankfully, I noticed that I gave 4th place points twice.

Ya the playstation had to do that file fix thing... Took forever!

And as we're nearing the half way (we may be there) the constructors championship is pretty much locked up unless both Audi drivers die I don't see anyone catching them. PM me any and all thoughts about next season, what you'd like added, what you would like changed, really anything! (within reason of course)
 
I don't know if we have won it or not. If we start to lose, and get less than 270 points, and Dodge gets the 520... Then, Dodge is still in contention. The thing is, Polarbear, you and damu don't have teammates with points yet. If we multiply your points by two, we see that the points would be way closer if you two had teammates with points. :(

Also, Dodge, without considering harrison's 30, is at 240. 240 x 2=480. So, while the average finish for Dodge is slightly lower, it's not lower by much... and, Storm was doing really well keeping up with us, but... with Harrison and Storm working together, it's not over yet. If there's four races done now, and four races to go (?) then we're at the halfway point, and "it looks good for Audi."

Don't lose faith, dear friends, challenge yourselves!!
 
MrMelancholy15
I don't know if we have won it or not. If we start to lose, and get less than 270 points, and Dodge gets the 520... Then, Dodge is still in contention. The thing is, Polarbear, you and damu don't have teammates with points yet. If we multiply your points by two, we see that the points would be way closer if you two had teammates with points. :(

Yea :( teammates seem to be a big help in this.... I guess I have a "teammate", he just exercises selective participation...lol!

And James that recruit dude didn't show up today... Should I just take him off the list?
 
Yea :( teammates seem to be a big help in this.... I guess I have a "teammate", he just exercises selective participation...lol!

And James that recruit dude didn't show up today... Should I just take him off the list?

Nitrorocks would be your teammate? I've warned you, he told me can't really come to many races. We're still accepting people, so, take off the people who don't show up... I mean, Storm and I were deadlocked for the first two races, until Seth showed up. That's when things really went in favour of Audi... I swear, I owe him a huge thank you. :)
 
MrMelancholy15
Nitrorocks would be your teammate? I've warned you, he told me can't really come to many races. We're still accepting people, so, take off the people who don't show up... I mean, Storm and I were deadlocked for the first two races, until Seth showed up. That's when things really went in favour of Audi... I swear, I owe him a huge thank you. :)

He told me that too, but he said he can still make some. That may be the key word there. Maybe I should add a third driver for those type of guys?
 
He told me that too, but he said he can still make some. That may be the key word there. Maybe I should add a third driver for those type of guys?

Well, update the OP, since we seem to get guests, who don't ask to join, since they see all the GT and DP slots filled now, with people who don't show up.

Today was a good showing, from our usuals, and, it just feels better when there is actually competition in DP. Now that Anthony got his shoulder fixed (after that horrible crash no one knew about (making it sound like real life FTW)) he's back and so is the battle in DP. I'm happy about that, but, now, we might be in a position to kick out the people who don't show, or, at least, if nothing else, add three slots per car (excluding Audi... points lead's big enough...)
 
here are the points after nurburgring
rolex sports car championship​

daytona prototype driver standings:

1: Unrealanthony: 130 points

2:James6653: 115 points

3: W1nner101: 110 points

4: Shinshiki204: 80 points

5: Carnby7: 70 points

6: Datboitrey23: 0 points

7: Swagger897: 0 points

8: Adeadsnipermatt: 0 points

daytona prototype manufatuer standings:

1: Team toyota: 245 points

2: Team bentley: 180 points

3: Team peugeot oreca: 80 points

4: Team peugeot total: 0 points

grand touring driver standings:

1: Mrmelancholy15: 280 points

2: Stormpacer17: 240 points

3: Freshseth83: 230 points

4: Polarbear345: 195 points

5: Damuemogirl: 155 points

6: Harrison1746: 30 points

7: Kevin01SH: 0 points

8: Nitrorocks: 0 points

grand touring manufatuer standings:

1: Team audi: 430 points

2: Team dodge: 270 points

3: Team chevorlet: 235 points

4: Team ferrari: 195 points
 
james6653
here are the points after nurburgring
rolex sports car championship

daytona prototype driver standings:

1: Unrealanthony: 130 points

2:James6653: 115 points

3: W1nner101: 110 points

4: Shinshiki204: 80 points

5: Carnby7: 70 points

6: Datboitrey23: 0 points

7: Swagger897: 0 points

8: Adeadsnipermatt: 0 points

daytona prototype manufatuer standings:

1: Team toyota: 245 points

2: Team bentley: 180 points

3: Team peugeot oreca: 80 points

4: Team peugeot total: 0 points

grand touring driver standings:

1: Mrmelancholy15: 280 points

2: Stormpacer17: 240 points

3: Freshseth83: 230 points

4: Polarbear345: 195 points

5: Damuemogirl: 155 points

6: Harrison1746: 30 points

7: Kevin01SH: 0 points

8: Nitrorocks: 0 points

grand touring manufatuer standings:

1: Team audi: 430 points

2: Team dodge: 270 points

3: Team chevorlet: 235 points

4: Team ferrari: 195 points

Capitalizations bro!!! Grand Touring! Daytona Prototype!
 
here are the points after nurburgring
rolex sports car championship​

daytona prototype driver standings:

1: Unrealanthony: 130 points

2:James6653: 115 points

3: W1nner101: 110 points

4: Shinshiki204: 80 points

5: Carnby7: 70 points

6: Datboitrey23: 0 points

7: Swagger897: 0 points

8: Adeadsnipermatt: 0 points

daytona prototype manufatuer standings:

1: Team toyota: 245 points

2: Team bentley: 180 points

3: Team peugeot oreca: 80 points

4: Team peugeot total: 0 points

grand touring driver standings:

1: Mrmelancholy15: 280 points

2: Stormpacer17: 240 points

3: Freshseth83: 230 points

4: Polarbear345: 195 points

5: Damuemogirl: 155 points

6: Harrison1746: 30 points

7: Kevin01SH: 0 points

8: Nitrorocks: 0 points

grand touring manufatuer standings:

1: Team audi: 430 points

2: Team dodge: 270 points

3: Team chevorlet: 235 points

4: Team ferrari: 195 points

"GT Manufacturer standings" are wrong... I commend you on remembering Seth's race in the Chevy.

Spell it right... :P

Anyways, after seeing the points for DP, again, my point about the DP battle heating up again is just so true...

Actually, I'll fix grammar, spelling and formatting. :)
 
Capitalizations bro!!! Grand Touring! Daytona Prototype!

ok i will do that next time sorry to hear you fell out of the top 3
 
james6653
ok i will do that next time sorry to hear you fell out of the top 3

I'm not surprised, considering I've only not finished last once! Lol!
 
Here are the points after Nürburgring
Rolex Sports Car Championship​

Daytona Prototype Driver Standings:​

1: Unrealanthony: 130 points

2: James6653: 115 points

3: W1nner101: 110 points

4: Shinshiki204: 80 points

5: Carnby7: 70 points

6: Datboitrey23: 0 points

7: Swagger897: 0 points

8: Adeadsnipermatt: 0 points

Daytona Prototype Manufacturer Standings:​

1: Team Toyota: 245 points

2: Team Bentley: 180 points

3: Team Peugeot Oreca: 80 points

4: Team Peugeot Total: 0 points

Grand Touring Driver Standings:​

1: MrMelancholy15: 280 points

2: Stormpacer17: 240 points

3: Freshseth83: 230 points

4: Polarbear345: 195 points

5: Damuemogirl: 155 points

6: Harrison1746: 30 points

7: Kevin01SH: 0 points

8: Nitrorocks: 0 points

Grand Touring Manufacturer Standings:​

1: Team Audi: 430 points

2: Team Dodge: 270 points

3: Team Chevorlet: 235 points

4: Team Ferrari: 195 points
 
I'm not surprised, considering I've only not finished last once! Lol!

ya im surprised i held the top spot as long as i did
 
MrMelancholy15
Here are the points after Nürburgring
Rolex Sports Car Championship

Daytona Prototype Driver Standings:

1: Unrealanthony: 130 points

2: James6653: 115 points

3: W1nner101: 110 points

4: Shinshiki204: 80 points

5: Carnby7: 70 points

6: Datboitrey23: 0 points

7: Swagger897: 0 points

8: Adeadsnipermatt: 0 points

Daytona Prototype Manufacturer Standings:

1: Team Toyota: 245 points

2: Team Bentley: 180 points

3: Team Peugeot Oreca: 80 points

4: Team Peugeot Total: 0 points

Grand Touring Driver Standings:

1: MrMelancholy15: 280 points

2: Stormpacer17: 240 points

3: Freshseth83: 230 points

4: Polarbear345: 195 points

5: Damuemogirl: 155 points

6: Harrison1746: 30 points

7: Kevin01SH: 0 points

8: Nitrorocks: 0 points

Grand Touring Manufacturer Standings:

1: Team Audi: 430 points

2: Team Dodge: 270 points

3: Team Chevorlet: 235 points

4: Team Ferrari: 195 points

Ah, the presence of correct grammar brings a good vibe!

And should we try to find a full time, permanent host? Like a dude that it's his job to do the room?
 
Here are the points after Nürburgring
Rolex Sports Car Championship​

Daytona Prototype Driver Standings:​

1: Unrealanthony: 130 points

2: James6653: 115 points

3: W1nner101: 110 points

4: Shinshiki204: 80 points

5: Carnby7: 70 points

6: Datboitrey23: 0 points

7: Swagger897: 0 points

8: Adeadsnipermatt: 0 points

Daytona Prototype Manufacturer Standings:​

1: Team Toyota: 245 points

2: Team Bentley: 180 points

3: Team Peugeot Oreca: 80 points

4: Team Peugeot Total: 0 points

Grand Touring Driver Standings:​

1: MrMelancholy15: 280 points

2: Stormpacer17: 240 points

3: Freshseth83: 230 points

4: Polarbear345: 195 points

5: Damuemogirl: 155 points

6: Harrison1746: 30 points

7: Kevin01SH: 0 points

8: Nitrorocks: 0 points

Grand Touring Manufacturer Standings:​

1: Team Audi: 430 points

2: Team Dodge: 270 points

3: Team Chevorlet: 235 points

4: Team Ferrari: 195 points

thanks for the help melan
 
We are officially on the second half of the season!
 
thanks for the help melan

No problem, I love the grammar. I checked it all. I'm pretty sure I haven't missed any huge mistakes. I actually enjoy the suspense of points series, as surprising as that is... :dopey: :grumpy:

I mean, why so many disconnects, and such? I'm not supposed to even come close to winning... o.O

We are officially on the second half of the season!

Great news!
 
MrMelancholy15
No problem, I love the grammar. I checked it all. I'm pretty sure I haven't missed any huge mistakes. I actually enjoy the suspense of points series, as surprising as that is... :dopey: :grumpy:

I mean, why so many disconnects, and such? I'm not supposed to even come close to winning... o.O

I'm really not too sure. Gt5 is the only game I disconnect! Even after battlefields rent a server update, I don't disconnect.
 
I'm really not too sure. Gt5 is the only game I disconnect! Even after battlefields rent a server update, I don't disconnect.

I seem to only disconnect on Black Ops... Hehem, I'm not saying anything else... Otherwise, what I would say would be about lag switchers and rage quits.
 
Here are my opinions on time switches for the next season:

Friday:

6:00-6:50-free practice

6:50-7:30-qualifying

Saturday:

4:00-4:30-show up time/warm up

4:35-6:15ish- race


All times are eastern united states time.
 
Back