The Rolex Sports Car Series /Help Plan Season 2!/

  • Thread starter Thread starter polarbear345
  • 3,021 comments
  • 103,001 views
freshseth83
Try brakes stronger in the rear emo. Like 4/6 or 4/7. Are we allowed engine upgrades? Or just exhaust intake etc.?

No engine upgrades, all other upgrades exept turbos
 
Room open!

Number is: 1472-6118-4259-7712-2792
 
well getting close to 1:59's now. however, my front tyre degradation is abysmal even with +50 ballast *sigh*

Stiffer rear springs. a little more slip angle from lim slip diff...
 
polarbear345
No engine upgrades, all other upgrades exept turbos

Scratch that... You can have any upgrades...
 
polarbear, can not do practice because I'm at work. Will you have a room up tomorrow? If so please let me know when ;)

StormPacer, do we have another setup for this track? We need to talk and get a strategy going, would like to be near the same pace as you.

MrMelancholy, are you able to talk to me tonight about ITCC, would like to know when you are going to be running it, Thanks:)

^ Sorry for so many questions, xD
 
Well, I'd say expect more speed from the car now. I wasn't sure if we were allowed engine stage tuning. I'll be adding that now!
 
Well I hope some more people show up tomorrow for the DP class.
 
Shinshiki
Well I hope some more people show up tomorrow for the DP class.

We all do!

Sorry guys but my Internet is being tougher than a two dollar steak!

And we all just got mass disconnected....
 
Lets see who's coming tomorrow!

DP:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

GT:

1.polarbear345
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

(copy and add your name)
 
Lets see who's coming tomorrow!

DP:
1.James6653
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

GT:

1.polarbear345
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

(copy and add your name)
 
Lets see who's coming tomorrow!

DP:
1.James6653
2.Swagger897 (if I make it to home before 5 est)
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

GT:

1.polarbear345
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

(copy and add your name)
 
Lets see who's coming tomorrow!

DP:
1.James6653
2.Swagger897
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

GT:

1.polarbear345
2.damuemogirl
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

(copy and add your name)
 
DP:
1.James6653
2.Swagger897
3.shinshiki204
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

GT:

1.polarbear345
2.damuemogirl
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
 
DP:
1.James6653
2.Swagger897
3.shinshiki204
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

GT:

1.polarbear345
2.damuemogirl
3.StormPacer
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
 
1.James6653
2.Swagger897
3.shinshiki204
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

GT:

1.polarbear345
2.damuemogirl
3.StormPacer
4.Kevin01SH
5.
6.
7.
8.
 
1.James6653
2.Swagger897
3.shinshiki204
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

GT:

1.polarbear345
2.damuemogirl
3.StormPacer
4.Kevin01SH
5.Melons
6.
7.
8.

Harrison, click the ITCC link in my sig, and post your best availability... Sunday nights etc.
 
1.James6653
2.Swagger897
3.shinshiki204
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

GT:

1.polarbear345
2.damuemogirl
3.StormPacer
4.Kevin01SH
5.Melons
6.harrison1476
7.
8.

Sorry I'm on my mobile so that is the best I can do
 
I don't know if I will make the race today guys I got something to do and i hope I will make it
 
Sorry, I have other plans guys and I am feeling a bit sick, so see you next time...
 
Depending on the time of the race I'm not sure if I'll make it either. I wish it were earlier so we could have it done.
 
Who would like to host? The room should be up between 6-6:20 (10-30 minutes from now)
 
unrealanthony
Are we gonna race today______

I asked storm to open a room. And the race doesn't start until 7, so qualifying will just have to start immediately, GT drivers, when the room opens, your qualifying will start.
 
I'm thinking of joining, but how many people are online?
 
freshseth83
I'm thinking of joining, but how many people are online?

5 so far, James can't race and Anthony couldn't join.

Anthony try again?
 
I guess I'll try to race, not sure if I can finish though.
 
I am very sorry I could not participate in this. My eagle scout project lasted a bit too long than I thought....
 
Good race, and a nice win in GT.
 
Back