The Rolex Sports Car Series /Help Plan Season 2!/

  • Thread starter Thread starter polarbear345
  • 3,021 comments
  • 102,941 views
So, count james as a maybe, on the list?


Is anyone else coming? Especially for DP? Though, GT guys are also very welcome.
 
Around what time is the room opening today?
 
Hi guys, other race with 2 DP drivers?, If in DP class are only two drivers, probably I'm out because its a race too long (one hour and an half) and I don't want boring all that time.
 
I will be there maybe a little later!!
 
unrealanthony
Hi guys, other race with 2 DP drivers?, If in DP class are only two drivers, probably I'm out because its a race too long (one hour and an half) and I don't want boring all that time.

3, jfilyaw may/probably race.
 
Okay, fine, you and shinshiki could join GT... I guess...? Just, don't confound the problem... Si sales, quieren más salir...

Okay, si quisieras salir, querrían más personas salir... las traerías tú contigo...
 
I'll still race DP. I don't mind.
 
I'll still race DP. I don't mind.

Ugh, but, anthony has been talking about switching to GT all season, since he thinks that GT is where all the fun's at. As much as I know that GT is fun, DP would be fun too, if people really got on the DP guys' cases... We need to know who's staying and who's leaving, once and for all, it seems. I really don't want to see anymore 1 DP car races. I know, with you, anthony and james, (none of you capitalize your names!) that it's not your fault, and I really don't mind your presence, but, it's when winner and trey and such don't show up, that it bugs me.
 
I'm really sorry I can't make it, I didn't work yesterday so I had to today. Sorry guys...

Especially StormPacer, I'm letting you down as a teammate :(
 
Okay, fine, you and shinshiki could join GT... I guess...? Just, don't confound the problem... Si sales, quieren más salir...

Okay, si quisieras salir, querrían más personas salir... las traerías tú contigo...

I know that Melan, but I want to have fun, fight with you, Polar, Storm, Seth, Demu, Shinshiki....

I prefer one class with a lot of cars and have fun, not compete with just one guy at DP class. I can to be last at the start if you want (don't qualify), I don't mind.

Anyway, I will wait until the last minute to the DP drivers!!
 
I know that Melan, but I want to have fun, fight with you, Polar, Storm, Seth, Demu, Shinshiki....

I prefer one class with a lot of cars and have fun, not compete with just one guy at DP class. I can to be last at the start if you want (don't qualify), I don't mind.

Anyway, I will wait until the last minute to the DP drivers!!

Okay. BTW, have you read anything about my ITCC series? What you said in the middle paragraph "I prefer one class with a lot of cars and having fun, not competing with just one guy..." sounds exactly like my vision of the ITCC. I want to start finding 16 people who will honestly and decently show up, and have some really fun races.
 
If it ends up being Ant and I in DP, I guess I'll try GT if Ant still wants to.
But I would much rather race DP than GT.
 
Last edited:
Well it's nice you guys all have back up plans...

I sent out a message to everyone... some of the non showing DP guys got another "specialer" one...................................

so im anticipating a fairly good show up, however if it all goes wrong (which isnt totally out of the question) you all know what to do.
 
polarbear345
Well it's nice you guys all have back up plans...

I sent out a message to everyone... some of the non showing DP guys got another "specialer" one...................................

so im anticipating a fairly good show up, however if it all goes wrong (which isnt totally out of the question) you all know what to do.

I may or may not make it I really don't know
 
Harrison, don't worry about not being able to make it, it's fine. I'll be sure to go over the next few tracks with you at some point next week if you'd like. Some private Dodge Viper testing.

As for the DP guys Shin and Anthony.... If only you two show up and you feel like racing in GT, Ferrari and Chevrolet are missing drivers this week, and now so is Dodge. Anthony, you already say you want Ferrari for GT, yes? So Shin, looks like you can fill in for Harrison (Dodge) or Kevin (Chevrolet) this week.

Polar, I really don't know how you're going to sort out giving points out if DP drivers compete in GT cars, but good luck. I'm thinking about this right now, but it's complicated. I mean you could just award them points in their respective class based on their finish in GT, and add the points to the GT manufacturer....
 
StormPacer
Harrison, don't worry about not being able to make it, it's fine. I'll be sure to go over the next few tracks with you at some point next week if you'd like. Some private Dodge Viper testing.

As for the DP guys Shin and Anthony.... If only you two show up and you feel like racing in GT, Ferrari and Chevrolet are missing drivers this week, and now so is Dodge. Anthony, you already say you want Ferrari for GT, yes? So Shin, looks like you can fill in for Harrison (Dodge) or Kevin (Chevrolet) this week.

Polar, I really don't know how you're going to sort out giving points out if DP drivers compete in GT cars, but good luck. I'm thinking about this right now, but it's complicated. I mean you could just award them points in their respective class based on their finish in GT, and add the points to the GT manufacturer....

We could give them points for GT because they wouldnt be hurting the GT point now would they
 
Well no... but if they're in the DP class originally, and they already have points accumulated in DP, then giving them points for GT, and in turn for BOTH CLASSES would be confusing to some.
 
StormPacer
Well no... but if they're in the DP class originally, and they already have points accumulated in DP, then giving them points for GT, and in turn for BOTH CLASSES would be confusing to some.

Including me!
 
StormPacer
Well no... but if they're in the DP class originally, and they already have points accumulated in DP, then giving them points for GT, and in turn for BOTH CLASSES would be confusing to some.

Not if they only had points for racing in GT for one week it wouldn't hurt anyone if 2 drivers were at the bottom of points
 
so... is someone opening a room soon?

tempted to play fifa with mates and each match is 20 mins
 
Not if they only had points for racing in GT for one week it wouldn't hurt anyone if 2 drivers were at the bottom of points
Well if those DP drivers didn't decide to switch to GT just so they're actually racing more than one other person in their class, then they'd be getting DP points anyway, which would contribute to THEIR DP Driver's Championship campaign. So, as a good will gesture if nothing else, wherever they finish in GT those points get transferred to them for their DP Championship.

Of course, since their racing in GT, IF they race in GT, then their manufacturer points would have to go into the manufacturer. Since you can't really give a DP guy points for their Toyota for driving a Ferrari can you?
 
anirishnirvana
so... is someone opening a room soon?

tempted to play fifa with mates and each match is 20 mins

Im opening one now...
 
Qualifying won't really properly start til half hour after the room is up, will it?
 
Guys, BIG PROBLEMS IN WTCC. The one guy rearended me, blamed me and everyone punted me around 'til I got pissed off and fought back.

So, this series should boycott GTP_DaxCobra's WTCC series, and ban: GTP_DaxCobra, Carbonox, Fraiser_Crane, and TeamLotus-Seven from that series. THEY ARE ALREADY banned from the ITCC.

This is pro-active, because they will never be allowed in the same lobby as me again.
 
StormPacer
Qualifying won't really properly start til half hour after the room is up, will it?

Nope, but fun practice will!


Room open! If you aren't on my friends list and can't join me, the room number is...


1472-6118-3701-4255-3631
 
MrMelancholy15
Guys, BIG PROBLEMS IN WTCC. The one guy rearended me, blamed me and everyone punted me around 'til I got pissed off and fought back.

So, this series should boycott GTP_DaxCobra's WTCC series, and ban: GTP_DaxCobra, Carbonox, and most others from that series. THEY ARE ALREADY banned from the ITCC.

Dude, don't bring that here... I messaged the guy in charge, don't do any of that here! If someone's being dirty, message me and I'LL take care of it. I don't want to have to do what they did!
 
Dude, don't bring that here... I messaged the guy in charge, don't do any of that here! If someone's being dirty, message me and I'LL take care of it. I don't want to have to do what they did!

Sorry, but, I'm making it known.
 
MrMelancholy15
Sorry, but, I'm making it known.

Are you coming to the race?

So far we have 3 GT and 2 DP! C'mon guys!
 
Back