The Rolex Sports Car Series /Help Plan Season 2!/

  • Thread starter Thread starter polarbear345
  • 3,021 comments
  • 102,928 views
Sorry, my g/f and her nephew are watching some movie so I donno how long it'll be before I get on.
 
freshseth83
Sorry, my g/f and her nephew are watching some movie so I donno how long it'll be before I get on.

Alright, you have until like 7:05-7:10 keep us posted if you'll make it. We can wait allittle longer.

James, are you going to make it?

We have 4 DP :)))))))))))))

And 4 GT :)))))))) lets make it 5's guys!
 
polarbear345
Alright, you have until like 7:05-7:10 keep us posted if you'll make it. We can wait allittle longer.

James, are you going to make it?

We have 4 DP :)))))))))))))

And 4 GT :)))))))) lets make it 5's guys!

I might but won't have time to reset stuff and just so everyone knows I'm counting points I will do it however I think looks fit for how things turn out today
 
Is anyone in the room watching the race if so who's winning
 
How did everyone finish
 
james6653
How did everyone finish

About 10 laps left, I just d/c ed..... Ugh!!! I would've had a solid finish!

We may have to make a rule or two about pulling over, there were 2 guys that pulled over (both DP) and at a few points when they were backing up into their parking spots, they almost or did crash people...
 
1. Anthony Toyota
2.shin team oreca
3. Rockr Toyota
4.tre team Peugeot

1.seth Audi
2.storm viper
3.mrm Audi
4.damu corvette
5.polar Ferrari
 
polarbear345
1. Anthony Toyota
2.shin team oreca
3. Rockr Toyota
4.tre team Peugeot

1.seth Audi
2.storm viper
3.mrm Audi
4.damu corvette
5.polar Ferrari

Who is rockr and tre
 
polarbear345
Rockers been messaging me and tre is on the list

Ok can I get a full name on both of them for points
 
Rolex Sports Car Championship

Daytona Prototype Driver Standings:

1: Unrealanthony: 210 points

2: Shinshiki204: 150 points

3: James6653: 115 POINTS

4: W1nner101: 110 points

5: Carnby7: 70 points

6: Datboitrey23: 50 points

7: ROCKR_ELITE: 40 POINTS

8: Swagger897: 0 points

9: Adeadsnipermatt: 0 points


Daytona Prototype Manufacturer Standings:

1: Team Toyota: 375 points

2: Team Bentley: 180 points

3: Team Peugeot Oreca: 150 points

4: Team Peugeot Total: 50 points


Grand Touring Driver Standings:

1: MrMelancholy15: 340 points

2: Stormpacer17: 310 points

3: Freshseth83: 310 points

4: Polarbear345: 235 points

5: Damuemogirl: 205 points

6: Harrison1746: 30 points

7: Kevin01SH: 0 points

8: Nitrorocks: 0 points


Grand Touring Manufacturer Standings:

1: Team Audi: 570 points

2: Team Dodge: 340 points

3: Team Chevorlet: 285 points

4: Team Ferrari: 235 points
 
Shinshiki
Your actually going to give them points for racing 8 laps?

Rocker only did 1 or 2. Might as well, not going to change anything really. Tomorrow we should have the new parking rule up.
 
Okay. BTW, have you read anything about my ITCC series? What you said in the middle paragraph "I prefer one class with a lot of cars and having fun, not competing with just one guy..." sounds exactly like my vision of the ITCC. I want to start finding 16 people who will honestly and decently show up, and have some really fun races.

Melan, I didn't read your ITCC series, where can I read that?, If all 16 drivers use the same car will be spectacular and, I want compete there!!
 
unrealanthony
Melan, I didn't read your ITCC series, where can I read that?, If all 16 drivers use the same car will be spectacular and, I want compete there!!

It's not all 16 in the same car, but cars at 1100kg (except the mini cooper) and 276hp! Tons of fun!!! You should definitely do it!
 
All right team Toyota is first in manufactur point and we have the team Toyota drivers running one three in point lets keep it up
 
Rolex Sports Car Championship

Daytona Prototype Driver Standings:

1: Unrealanthony: 210 points

2: Shinshiki204: 150 points

3: James6653: 115 POINTS

4: W1nner101: 110 points

5: Carnby7: 70 points

6: Datboitrey23: 50 points

7: ROCKR_ELITE: 40 POINTS

8: Swagger897: 0 points

9: Adeadsnipermatt: 0 points


Daytona Prototype Manufacturer Standings:

1: Team Toyota: 375 points

2: Team Bentley: 180 points

3: Team Peugeot Oreca: 150 points

4: Team Peugeot Total: 50 points


Grand Touring Driver Standings:

1: MrMelancholy15: 340 points

2: Stormpacer17: 310 points

3: Freshseth83: 310 points

4: Polarbear345: 235 points

5: Damuemogirl: 205 points

6: Harrison1746: 30 points

7: Kevin01SH: 0 points

8: Nitrorocks: 0 points


Grand Touring Manufacturer Standings:

1: Team Audi: 570 points

2: Team Dodge: 340 points

3: Team Chevorlet: 285 points

4: Team Ferrari: 235 points

Polar and Ferrari have 240 pts.
 
It's not all 16 in the same car, but cars at 1100kg (except the mini cooper) and 276hp! Tons of fun!!! You should definitely do it!

Ok, where can I read about that ITCC?

You have to do something with the new drivers, the rules are clear, the other GT ONE had too much HP, we have to be honestly and clean!!
 
What about adeadsnipermatt, he seems a good driver, fast and clean?, he never compete, only one race of the pre-season!!
 
Thanks for the catch!👍:sly:👍
No problem. I noticed ages ago at Monza that you were 5 points less than you should've been, but I thought someone else by now would've clocked. Obvously not.

Well I'm thoroughly impressed by my performance tonight in the race. If you were thinking the Viper got off slow in Qualifying and in the race initially.... that's because I kinda forgot to change my tyres to Racing Softs. :dunce: Ah, never mind. There's times in that race that ordinarily I would've spun out like mad, but no, I held it together, and only really lost the bare minimum of control of the car. Yeah maybe I could have romped off at the start with Softs on, and things in that race that maybe I shouldn't have done, but I suppose I'll never know now, and to be honest it wasn't like the catastrophe's of my former races.
 
What about adeadsnipermatt, he seems a good driver, fast and clean?, he never compete, only one race of the pre-season!!

He said he got busy, and we never heard from him again...:nervous: I'm not sure why he left so abruptly, he said his car broke down and his wife had to drive him and a bunch of other stuff was going on. So I don't want to totally take him off the list, he did SO MUCH for the series as a whole... well lets face it, If it wasnt for him, we wouldnt be here right now (probably)

So I have him as a reserve for now and when (I hope) he comes back, he can race!
 
Thank you for correcting me on points I thought I was correct but it was a little odd that everyone had 150 or something like that and he had like 145 points
 
james6653
Thank you for correcting me on points I thought I was correct but it was a little odd that everyone had 150 or something like that and he had like 145 points

Yea, I would've never noticed! Im more worried about getting people to show up rather than the points!

Anyone else feel the races are allittle too long?
 
Yea, I would've never noticed! Im more worried about getting people to show up rather than the points!

Anyone else feel the races are allittle too long?

only after the second or third cock-up
 
polarbear345
Yea, I would've never noticed! Im more worried about getting people to show up rather than the points!

Anyone else feel the races are allittle too long?

Ya it looked odd to me but I was waiting for someone to correct me are you gonna update the OP with the latest points
 
james6653
Ya it looked odd to me but I was waiting for someone to correct me are you gonna update the OP with the latest points

Tomorrow when I'm on a computer :P too hard on my phone!

And damu, can you please define "cock-up"? I think I understand, but I'm not sure...
 
Back