The Scary Side Of SA. (Rumors and the Unexplained, Spoilers Contained, Who Cares?)

• Thread starter MistaX
  • 489 comments
  1. It is a car that rolls down a a bloody hill. It does it regardless of the time of day or weather. It has nothing to do with spirituality. Rockstar simply screwed up in placing the spawn point for a car that rolls easily. The fact that you were rea-ended simply means that you parked in front of it's path.
  2. Yes. It is just a light.
  3. Rockstar themselves have denied that there is anything odd about CJ's house at all. Preiod.

Rockstar themselves have denied that there is anything odd about CJ's house at all.
There's been a lot of talk about the so-called "haunted house". Sometimes it refers to the house somewhere in Las Venturas (I think it's in the north of the city, I haven't played in a while and my memory is getting sloppy) but that just seems to be a house with a dark area where CJ can hide and initiate the breathing sounds that accompany him being hidden in shadow. I've come across several people on various forums claiming it's haunted, but it's nothing of the sort, it's just a house with a pointless hiding place that makes the same sounds that hiding places anywhere else makes.

It would have been cool maybe if Bigfoot or UFOs or other things were put into the game, but the nerds who know about these things have taken the game apart and found nothing. But still, every crashed airplane, light that represents an airplane in the distance, photo-op light, breathing noise, etc. is touted all over the web as evidence of ghosts and ghoulies which just aren't there.

KM.

I was in my friends house, beating up a glendale with a chainsaw and a bloodred light advanced toward me. wtf. no it wasnt the sun, it was on the opposite side of the screen. scary stuff

I know it doesnt have to do with anything with spirituality, if it really does roll down, then why did it chase me on the road? Those things are pretty fast...

There's been a lot of talk about the so-called "haunted house". Sometimes it refers to the house somewhere in Las Venturas (I think it's in the north of the city, I haven't played in a while and my memory is getting sloppy) but that just seems to be a house with a dark area where CJ can hide and initiate the breathing sounds that accompany him being hidden in shadow. I've come across several people on various forums claiming it's haunted, but it's nothing of the sort, it's just a house with a pointless hiding place that makes the same sounds that hiding places anywhere else makes.

It would have been cool maybe if Bigfoot or UFOs or other things were put into the game, but the nerds who know about these things have taken the game apart and found nothing. But still, every crashed airplane, light that represents an airplane in the distance, photo-op light, breathing noise, etc. is touted all over the web as evidence of ghosts and ghoulies which just aren't there.

KM.
You get scared very easily dont you.

You get scared very easily dont you.
Er... no?
confused-smiley-013.gif

KM.

I think he meant to quote Monteclaro - because I was thinking the same thing.

hey take it easy, i was just really into that game thats all. They probably havent chased you guys but they have to me, maybe its a glich in my game i dont know. It doesnt work anymore anyway...

hey take it easy, i was just really into that game thats all. They probably havent chased you guys but they have to me, maybe its a glich in my game i dont know. It doesnt work anymore anyway...
Sure, the ghost cars "chased you". I believe you... We ALL believe you. :dopey:

The so-called "ghost cars" don't chase anyone anywhere. They just spawn on a slope in the forest and roll downhill and come to a stop. People heard of these "ghost cars" and just started making up stuff about how they chase you around and other people seem to be repeating the same nonsense. For a while there was a story that CJ's dad died in a car crash and these cars were haunted by his ghost. It's all nonsense.

As are the UFO stories, the Bigfoot storiees, the Pigsy stories, the Leatherface stories, the ghost of CJ's mom, etc.

KM.

Personally, I think they are affected by something... The first week I had the game, I took one of those Glendales from Back O' Beyond (I needed a ride. :D) and drove down to the trailer park outside Los Santos to get the monster truck. I remember parking the Glendale by a propane tank and getting in the truck and driving off. As I was leaving, the Glendale moved a bit foward, I didn't think anything of it, but it moved a pretty good distance foward. Straight into the propane tank! There was this HUGE explosion, caused by the Glendale!

So that made me believe that the ghost car story may be atleast PARTIALLY true. :)

Has anyone seen (or have pictures of) the San Aandreas sea monster? I read on another forum that if you dive and surface 12 times way out in the ocean, it will show up. I'd try it but... I'm not comfortable swimming with sea monsters nearby. :scared:

Has anyone seen (or have pictures of) the San Aandreas sea monster? I read on another forum that if you dive and surface 12 times way out in the ocean, it will show up. I'd try it but... I'm not comfortable swimming with sea monsters nearby. :scared:
Do you really believe that?

I expect a hundred thousand dollars delivered to my door by Tommy .

I expect you to come over to Holland, then breakdance, do the moonwalk, eat a cheeseburger there and then hand me over your walllet!

Greetz, Tommy

Happy New year btw

Well, here's a conspiracy for you.
The Mass Murderer!
From what I hear, He walks around Fort Carson with a gun. Occasionally, he attacks you or other pedestrians. He wears a black trench coat.

Well, here's a conspiracy for you.
The Mass Murderer!
From what I hear, He walks around Fort Carson with a gun. Occasionally, he attacks you or other pedestrians. He wears a black trench coat.

can you give me the page were you found this "Mass Murderer" please...

I've seen other websites that he also wears a black trench coat.

I've been really interested about this thread and Im gonna make or break some news to you and introduce you to other mysteries

Bigfoot: Unproven but possibly in the game in Flint Country

*NEW* Leatherface: Unproven but has been seen in the game with a chainsaw around were you race your avatar from GTA 3

*NEW* Leatherfaces Base, House w/e: Where you find leatherface opens a new world. Go into the cabins and you can see blood. If you have seen the movie the place is very close to the movie.

Ghost Cars: Real and freaky!

*NEW* TV ghost girl from Cj's House: Has been seen on youtube etc.

*NEW* Ghost graffiti: Can only be seen at midnight and around the graveyard in LS

Zombie Lab: You have been wrong that it's in LS it's in SF called "zombie tech"

Phone Booth:Unproven

Lochness Monster: Close but fake because most videos I have seen are actually edited

*NEW* Ped Suicide Jump: Scan the area near the SF gym and if you can see a person on a building. He's going to jump

Kill all humans: Haven't heard of the static stuff

*NEW* Ghost water: Go to a small lake where you can find a Quadbike. Drive something into it get out and look under the water. There is nothing there besides the landscape of rocks etc.

*NEW AND PROVEN* Big light orb: This is a big mystery to GTA SA fans because this orb whenever you fly close to it. It went away but actually it's a dot to dot of the R* logo with the orb being the star

Well thats all in my head right now and I'll think of some more later.

If your hunting for bigfoot I suggest you do the unlimited health and ammo cheat.To find this go to www.gamewinners.com

Have some fun with these!

the phone booth is not fake, I've seen it before once.in my ps2

I heard that you only have about 10% seeing it in the desert each week in the game.

Last edited:
Back