The Second Vision Gran Turismo car

It's going to be the VW Vision GTI.
The car is already finished and drivable, a German car magazin has tested it.

Specs: 3,0 liter 6 cylinder straight biturbo TSI engine from an Audi RS6
503hp and 560Nm from 2000-4000 rpm
4WD
1400kg
tyres: front: 235 and back 275
production costs: 4 million €...
3,9 seconds from 0-100kmh
View attachment 92434 View attachment 92432View attachment 92433
That's not the car we're getting.

4WD
1400kg
I was just going to post about this car. The similarity is striking!

Anyways, it's gonna be the Toyota and it will debut in Detroit at the North American Auto Show. Not much question really.

[...]
That's not a straight 6 but a V6.. and it's from the S4 and S5. The new C7 RS6 has a twin turbo 4.0 V8 (previously it was a 5.0 tt V10 in the C6 RS6, and 4.2 tt V8 in the C5 RS6).

Anyway.. somewhere on GTP I've read that there was a new Lambo VGT pic in the game, but there's nothing on the gran-turismo.com site... so Is that true (I don't have GT6 yet)?

Last edited:
I thuoght Nissan just provided the engine and some fundings.
Nit the design.

Didn't stop them from applying the concept on their own cars.

TM_Nissan_2_610x415.jpg

I'd prefer something like the IDx though:

Nissan_IDx_Concepts_0008-thumb-530xauto-31568.jpg

That's not a straight 6 but a V6.. and it's from the S4 and S5. The new C7 RS6 has a twin turbo 4.0 V8 (previous it was a 5.0 tt V10 in the C6 RS6, and 4.2 tt V8 in the C5 RS6).

Anyway.. somewhere on GTP I've read that there was a new Lambo VGT pic in the game, but there's nothing on the gran-turismo.com site... so Is that true (I don't have GT6 yet)?
Oh really? Well the magazine said that...

I thuoght Nissan just provided the engine and some fundings.
Nit the design.

Nissan also isn't part of the DeltaWing program anymore. The 2013 version uses and Elan chassis and a Mazda based Elan engine.

I still say it's either SRT or Zagato. My guess is it will be SRT.

It could be more than one car released next month. No one from PD has stated that it was one at a time. It was only released as "when they are complete." I do believe a few companies release concepts at the major auto shows. Toyota dodge and ford would be my guesses.

4WD
1400kg
Not sure fit the real answer for this car has been said, but it was actually a VW Golf club who asked VW to make one. Just so happened that vision was used in coincidence...

The next major auto show is the Detroit Auto Show in January. This would be the perfect opportunity for more than one design team to show they've got.

Last edited:
Delta wing is already in GT6, i was looking under Nissan brand but it's in North America section in Delta Wing, so :D hehehe never mind that previous post

There are 28 VGT cars in the game. (If I remember correctly)
If we get 2 cars every month, then it takes until first months of 2015 to get all of them!!! but we only have Mercedes Benz AMG VGT until now! :( where are the others?!

If we get 2 cars every month, then it takes until first months of 2015 to get all of them!!! but we only have Mercedes Benz AMG VGT until now! :( where are the others?!
Waiting on all the global car shows, everyone shows off concepts throughout the year. Loads been shown but only one is a VGT.

It's 29 now with Lamborghini being added.

No, you're right. 28.

So, VW just announced they're the 4th VGT car and will be releasing it this month. So..we have Subaru, Toyota and VW all this month, it seems.

EDIT: The site actually hints that it will be BMW, Subaru and VW unveiling their VGT cars next. Whether Toyota will at Detroit or not is up in the air, still.

Last edited:
So, VW just announced they're the 4th VGT car and will be releasing it this month. So..we have Subaru, Toyota and VW all this month, it seems.

EDIT: The site actually hints that it will be BMW, Subaru and VW unveiling their VGT cars next. Whether Toyota will at Detroit or not is up in the air, still.
Source?

Last edited:
Back