The Second Vision Gran Turismo car

What?

Yes, there will be many more Vision GT cars. Remember how long they supported GT5? Practically up until the announcement of GT6.

This is a long-term project and they aren't just going to dump all the cars out in a matter of weeks. Don't forget how long it must take to design the cars, and then render them in the game...

This is a long-term project and they aren't just going to dump all the cars out in a matter of weeks.

It's been over 2 months and we've only gotten 1 car and a different version of that 1 car. I could understand the long gaps if there were only a few, but currently it's 28, they could easily do 1 a month and it would last well over two years!

Also, if they can't get them designed and modeled in a timely fashion, they shouldn't have even started in the first place.

It's been over 2 months and we've only gotten 1 car and a different version of that 1 car. I could understand the long gaps if there were only a few, but currently it's 28, they could easily do 1 a month and it would last well over two years!

Also, if they can't get them designed and modeled in a timely fashion, they shouldn't have even started in the first place.

Tomorrow spend three months since they announced that the first Vision GT was to be Mercedes benz.

(Traducted from Google Translator)

Yep, at this rate, we will not have 6 cars before GT7 on ps4 comes out if it is to be believed that it will be out in Q4 2014.

And how much support is GT6 going to get when they have a new game already slated for this year? It seems more and more that GT6 is a beta test for tech for GT7 on ps4

I'm gonna go out on a limb, and say that the next VGT(possibly a few) will be shown off in Geneva next month.

Also, if they can't get them designed and modeled in a timely fashion, they shouldn't have even started in the first place
Yes, 28 of them does seem a tad optimistic :D

I believe the VW Vision GT is supposed to be a Golf GTI on steroids. Like the VW Deisgn Vision GT, but with more carbon body panels.

Yes, 28 of them does seem a tad optimistic :D

There is a possibility of a set of VGT cars being released at once, you'll never know...

Well, they never said VGT was a GT6 exclusive feature(did they?). So while I think that was the plan all along, I now suspect many of them will be released for GT7.

Although it was a little cryptic, Jordan hinted in another thread that the next VGT car could be a BMW.
He simply hinted at BMW. Nothing about VGT.

Well, they never said VGT was a GT6 exclusive feature(did they?). So while I think that was the plan all along, I now suspect many of them will be released for GT7.
I suspect that VGT isn't limited to GT6 only, an ongoing project probably spanning multiple games.

I suspect that VGT isn't limited to GT6 only, an ongoing project probably spanning multiple games.
They're all listed in the game. What are they gonna do, put a message over them saying "Please buy our next game for this"? Or perhaps in PD tradition just remove a load from the menu and say nothing? Actually now I mention it.......

Anyway, from the official site -

The manufacturers who have answered our call are now delivering new Grand Touring cars in succession. “Vision Gran Turismo” is a 15th anniversary celebration that will be hosted by Gran Turismo, car manufacturers and users around the globe. The cars presented will appear one after another in Gran Turismo 6, and as those cars will be driven by more and more people, the festival will get bigger and bigger.

Last edited:
I think we were all expecting things to come really soon, myself included. Initially, when all of the great news about GT6 was bursting from the seams of GTPlanet at the beginning of December, the frequent DLC and upcoming features were hyper-hyped. As the responsibility for VGT cars heavily falls on their manufacturers, you can expect it definitely will arrive eventually, so as to keep their reputations looking good. PD is like a very large turbocharger, it may take a really long time to spool up, but when it does, it will deliver, sometimes not to the expectations they set with their great ambition, but it will happen. Expect a few things to change by the end of April.

They're all listed in the game. What are they gonna do, put a message over them saying "Please buy our next game for this"? Or perhaps in PD tradition just remove a load from the menu and say nothing? Actually now I mention it.......

Anyway, from the official site -

The manufacturers who have answered our call are now delivering new Grand Touring cars in succession. “Vision Gran Turismo” is a 15th anniversary celebration that will be hosted by Gran Turismo, car manufacturers and users around the globe. The cars presented will appear one after another in Gran Turismo 6, and as those cars will be driven by more and more people, the festival will get bigger and bigger.
At the rate they're actually releasing each of the 20 something machines, I maintain my suspicions that VGT is not limited to GT6 like @eSZee says. Sure they may release most of them for GT6, but they probably can't release them all in the game by the time they Release GT7, it would make more sense for them to release more of them in GT7 than in the old game.

So what you're saying is it's going to be yet another broken promise? Because I just quoted the website where it clearly states they'll all be added in GT6.
We're dealing with PD you know.

Don't know when we're going to get it but the next VGT is the BMW. Hackers have found it already, it just needs a hotfix/ninja update for it to be accessible apparently.

News from where? I haven't heard anything about it yet. If that is true it sounds like it will be an exciting car to drive.

Personally I don't want another TZ3, I mean we already have one how is this "new" one going to be any better? Knowing PD they will probably just make it a race car just like they did with the Mercedes-Benz which you can't even upgrade so it's kind of pointless to have. That's just my opinion on it but if people like it that's great but I'm most likely going to be disappointed.

Personally I don't want another TZ3, I mean we already have one how is this "new" one going to be any better? Knowing PD they will probably just make it a race car just like they did with the Mercedes-Benz which you can't even upgrade so it's kind of pointless to have. That's just my opinion on it but if people like it that's great but I'm most likely going to be disappointed.
Where did you hear the news from though?

According to @JK83 the BMW VGT is already in the game but its locked (or maybe I misunderstood what he said)
More like there is an instance of the car being present, but the data required to load it is not present, hence why the game freezes if anyone tries to access the car.

Back