The Shocking, Crazy or WTH GIF Thread!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Solid Lifters
  • 387 comments
  • 54,212 views
3G8DlEs.gif

tumblr_n0pwcvEKXD1qa3t7wo1_400.gif

Koo1jOn.gif

idUXKeQ7hT6xj.gif

kz5pY.gif
 
Re: tree branch. Don't they do math before cutting a tree that big?
 
LeBphDm.gif

nxVQnL1.gif

ipumCFJ.gif


It's gonna happen...

fz0IpXX.jpg


:scared:
 
Tuesday 5/13/14, cat saves boy from dog attack
animation-3.gif

The video of that was viral in no time. Pretty awesome and rarely seen behavior by cats. That's why I love them, they can always surprise you and show they're a lot "better person" than most people believe. 👍
 
The video of that was viral in no time. Pretty awesome and rarely seen behavior by cats. That's why I love them, they can always surprise you and show they're a lot "better person" than most people believe. 👍

Imagine if that had been this guys kid! Check out his "pet kittys".
NSaW45O.gif

Man, that tongue's gotta be rough!
 
^^ That first one I've seen a few days ago on youtube. Scary stuff, and luckily it didn't jump a bit higher.

The second one I've never seen before and it'll freak me out until the day I die.
 
The second one I've never seen before and it'll freak me out until the day I die.

This. Absolutely this. Holy hell.
 
The second one I've never seen before and it'll freak me out until the day I die.

NONONONONONONONONONOONONONO

Damn... :scared:
 
Back