The Shocking, Crazy or WTH GIF Thread!

exhrtvaljwngdgvhzdyz.gif

@Solid Lifters that seems like it was a bit below the optimal approach. It's hard to tell, but it looks like there's a dude laying down who practically gets landed on.

At :25 of the video they show the part of cowling that may have hit the post. But I'm not sure which part of the plane makes contact with the fence, it may have clipped it with the nose wheel. Plus, it seems unlikely that there would be no prop damage if the post hit the cowling.

Holy...! That guy is the luckiest person alive, apart from anyone that's a healthy millionaire with a smokin' hot wife!!!

What on Earth where they doing sailing down the breakdown lane at that speed? :confused:

Mostlikely a drunk driver. The guys who made the video were following that driver after alerting police. They say he/she was all over the road.

My first impression was that the driver fell asleep. But if the guys noticed something beforehand it was probably drunk driving, indeed.

Or a mix of both.

^ All stupidity aside, I think there's a joke with "hot bikini girls" and "loaded gun" in there somewhere.

Last edited:
Back