"The Simpsons" Quiz Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 1,939 comments
  • 84,205 views
Yup

What was the name of the book?

His name is part of it.
 
Don't do what johnny don't does

Who was Lisa's crush when she told it to Homer?
 
Was it her substitute teacher Mr. Bergstrum?
 
demon of speed
Was it her substitute teacher Mr. Bergstrum?

he never told that to Homer. He told it to Marge, i believe.
 
What breed of Dog did Homer carry around with him when he was rooming the two gay guys ?
 
TwinTurboJay
What breed of Dog did Homer carry around with him when he was rooming the two gay guys ?
I'm gonna gues a shih tsu?
 
What is Bart's favorite self-help book?
 
Solid Lifters
What is Bart's favorite self-help book?


His own Book !!!
Available for

List Price: $14.95

Our Price: $7.39
You Save: 50%

@ most internet book stores
 

Attachments

  • 006096975X.gif
    006096975X.gif
    8.5 KB · Views: 12
Wow, I have no idea whatsoever....
 
The words "Teenager" and "Seven" are in the title.
 
Doh !.....just give the answer and go again....no one will get that one...I even cheated and googled...nothing
 
OK, lets go one a lot easier, then. What is the self help book that Bart gave to Homer? Remember, it gave Bill Buckner the courage to open up a string of laundramats after his horrible mistake?

EDIT: "The Seven Habits of Highly Effective Teenagers" was Bart's favortie self-help book.
 
TwinTurboJay
Man, you've got some great obscure trivia !
The useless TV facts I've stored into my sick, damaged brain have finally paid off. I knew it was going to be "good" for something.
 
Just a question

How does "McBain" sleep at night?
 
Bollocks#999
Just a question

How does "McBain" sleep at night?
He sleeps naked on a pile of money.
 
Hope you don;t mind if I jump in...

What was the name of the Band that played at the Thanksgiving day halftime show..( episode where Bart throws Lisa's CenterPiece in the fire )
 
TwinTurboJay
Hope you don;t mind if I jump in...

What was the name of the Band that played at the Thanksgiving day halftime show..( episode where Bart throws Lisa's CenterPiece in the fire )

Hooray for Everything! The song they were dancing to, the song Homer was flashing the headlights to, was called "Disco Dancin'" by Disco Tex and the Sexolettes.

It's absolutely pathetic how I could know this. :lol:
 
Bollocks#999
Just a question

How does "McBain" sleep at night?
Was I correct?

If so, nobody has answered my question yet.

What is the self help book that Bart gave to Homer?
 
since its been a day, to finish the quote:


...with many beautiful ladies :)
 
Solid Lifters
Was I correct?

If so, nobody has answered my question yet.

What is the self help book that Bart gave to Homer?


"Chicken Soup for the Loser" :lol: 👍
 
I'll jump in for a quick one.....

Where does the Simpson Family have a $3300 credit that they have not used to date ?
 
Back