"The Simpsons" Quiz Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 1,939 comments
  • 84,210 views
DQuaN
Was it Archie Bell or something? I think the song was "Tighten Up"
Yep, I used that question before. I guess you remembered! :)
 
I also watch alot of Simpsons.

What is the name of the soap box racer that Bart and Homer build together?
 
'Lil lightnin'.
 
yup 👍
 
What was Krusty the clowns name after he faked his death(I dunno if that makes any sence)?
 
radicool02
What was Krusty the clowns name after he faked his death(I dunno if that makes any sence)?
Roy C. Bellows
 
Nope. Nope.

Somebody get it, I wanna go to bed.:)
 
Correct. You missed out the "B.", but...meh. Your question.
 
What kind of candy is offered to Homer by the gay guy?
 
Bon Bons?
 
Cactus candy. Good one 👍
 
Name two of the three voices in the computerised house the Simpsons get in 'Treehouse of Horror XII'
 
Pierce Brosnan, Dennis Miller. Was luke Perry the 3rd?

Nayway, What was Grandpa Eating in the Picture that Mr. Burns had when he was plotting to kill him?
 
Mathew perry. I only needed two though

Was it corn?

997 w00t!
 
Since it was Balck and White, it is tough to tell, but What brand were they?
 
Oh geez, I have no idea.

998 w00t!
 
The Assassin even says out loud what brand they are. "Ah, _______, Enjoy them old man, they will be your last."
 
Is it from the episode: 'The curse of the flying hellfish'?

999 w00t w00t w00t!
 
Yes
 
Ah, fudge?
 
It wasn't fudge; it was Del Monte.
 
Well...I tryed.
 
When Homer jumped on stage during spring break, what song did he start singing?
 
The 'Bart on the road' episode?
 
Back