"The Simpsons" Quiz Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 1,939 comments
  • 84,210 views
Who was the guest voice who played Ned Flander's celebrity girl friend
 
Marisa Tomei
 
Name the three celebrities that Homer befriends whilest they try to keep a low profile in Springfield.
 
Bingo 👍
 
Who were the three people that appeared before Lisa Simspon in the clouds after Bleeding Gums Murphy Died? ( not including bleeding gums murphy )
 
Ah crap, I know Mufasa was one of them!
 
yep....you want the other two, or you want to keep thinking?
 
Is Abe Lincoln or George Washington there?
 
Hang on, was Darth Vader there?
 
Yup..and one more....*hint* all had the same voice person
 
Was it just James Earl Jones as himself?
 
No, it was the father lion from the Lion King movie.
*big hint*
 
Damn right, he said " this is CNN " Darth Vader said " Luke i am your father " Mufasa said......uh his line from the movie.....is was pretty funny...
that would be done, so your go
 
Solid Lifters
No, it was the father lion from the Lion King movie.
*big hint*

I already said Mufasa, see ^^^^^^^

Who's go is it?

I'm confused :dunce:
 
Here is a really good one :trouble: I dont know why I bothered counting this but.........

In the Mr Sparkle episode, when homer is in the library and calls Hokaido Japan. How many didgits does he dial? hahaha :trouble:
 
24? i dunno, 17?
 
Too high, then too low.
 
20 or 21?
 
Too high maaaaannn
 
18? 19? 21?
 
Yep 👍















One of those :trouble:
 
18
 
I got one.....What was the heritage if Lisa's Substitute teacher ?
 
*resolves to watch more Simpsons*
 
Good Call on the More simpsons watchage Famine.....will enrich your life expidentialy
 
Back