"The Simpsons" Quiz Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 1,939 comments
  • 84,210 views
Here's the question. It's easy. Who won the Diarama contest and what did the diarama consist of?
 
ralph won the contest.....wasn;t it marshmallows and toothpics ?????
 
Ralph did win, but not with marshmallows and toothpicks.
 
hmmm. I can';t remember, my Simpsons memory has been vanquished, no value to life anymore.......must jump off of cliff, die in heroic pose......*ack*
 
He won with star wars action figures still in the original packaging

What's homer's favourite movie?
 
oh yeah.....crap !

Homers fav movie?........umm......Planet of the Apes?? or Show Girls???
 
crap... Manjula's favorite movie was Fried Green Tomatos, Homer did take a liking to Free Willy... He saw Tron, but no one else did... hmmmm.... Homer and Marge concieved Bart in the Empire Strikes Back, but I don't remeber his favorite movie...
 
Nope, It was only mentioned in one episode so it might be hard to get, i'm sure if u google the question, you can get it.

hint:its the third movie in the series
 
Godfather 3? Return of the Jedi?
 
nobody will get this so i'll give u the answer.It's "Look Whos Oinking III"

Matt groening himself said it-
Link
 
ooohhhh...

ok ok, here is one,

What kind of car is lil'bandit ( aka Snakes car ) modeled after?
 
It's a 1968 Pontiac Firebird with "GR8 68" for a license plate.

In the episode when Bart goes on a ride-a-long with the police, Snake's car was modeled after the 69 Dodge Charger with a license plate of "EX CON."

What does Mayor Quimby's license plate usually read, no matter what car or limo he is in?
 
No, that's not it at all. Think, career.
 
diamayor, mayorquim, myrquim, myrjoe, dmdmayor, mayorjoe, mayordia
 
I already said it was nothing like that. There is no "Joe," "Quimby," "diamond," or "mayor" in his license plate.
 
Swndlr. i'm stumped... :dunce:
 
Womaniser!
 
DQuaN
Womaniser!
No, and I think it's time for a hint. Three words, sort of, with the first word given.

I ____ _
 
I love me?

*edit* Or 'I love $'?
 
I ____ U No, love ain't the middle word, but it does have four letters only.
 
Hate?
 
No, remember my earlier hint. "Think of his career."
 
*cough* Wiener *cough*

Hmmm. Whom did Homer want to call "hoju"?
 
Bart. He wanted him to be called Homer Junior. "The kids can call you Hoju!!"
 
Back