"The Simpsons" Quiz Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 1,939 comments
  • 84,202 views
The Episode where Homer want to be best friends with Ned.....**scene** Homer is running after the Fladers's with a golf iron in each hand, yelling NED, NED.....Rod pipes up " Daddy, go faster !! Ned replies..." I can't its a geo !"
 
TwinTurboJay
The Episode where Homer want to be best friends with Ned.....**scene** Homer is running after the Fladers's with a golf iron in each hand, yelling NED, NED.....Rod pipes up " Daddy, go faster !! Ned replies..." I can't its a geo !"

Yep! But there is another part to that scen that mimics T2.
 
Doesn't a piece of the golf club "morph" back together ?
 
Actually, Homer kinda blends through the hedge that seperates their houses. Your go!
 
thats right....doh
According to Homer, whos butt is/was higher than Marge's ?
 
TwinTurboJay
thats right....doh
According to Homer, whos butt is/was higher than Marge's ?

Man, either you watch too much simpsons or I don't watch enough! :dopey:
 
TwinTurboJay
thats right....doh
According to Homer, whos butt is/was higher than Marge's ?
Maude's.

What two names did Bart give to those tree lizards?
 
Chirpy boy and Bart jr.

How much sugar does homer steal after the sugar truck crashes?
 
Yuichi
Chirpy boy and Bart jr.

How much sugar does homer steal after the sugar truck crashes?
500LBS?
 
F00k. I should get my ex-w4nk in here. She'd answer like every question.
 
What did Lisa bring with her to her first MENSA meeting?
 
A Pie. I can't really remeber what kind. May have been apple or blueberry
 
DRIFT4EVA
A Pie. I can't really remeber what kind. May have been apple or blueberry
It's a pie. Go.
 
I haven't seen this whole thread, so if I ask a question that has already been asked, well then I guess I just made it easy for you.

What did Homer and Bart attempt to steal from the Elementary School, on the night of the dance?
 
DRIFT4EVA
I haven't seen this whole thread, so if I ask a question that has already been asked, well then I guess I just made it easy for you.

What did Homer and Bart attempt to steal from the Elementary School, on the night of the dance?
Ground Keeper Willy's retirement fund. School caffeteria grease.
 
Perfect-a-mundo. Atleast I had my first try.

Go for it!!!
 
Ok. I can't think of any hard ones. I'll have to ask that chick for some. I bet that you get this straight away too.

When Bart and Lisa gained Super-natural powers. Who helped them to stop the bad guy, when he was preserving them in big plastic bags?
 
Lucy Lawless

Bart: Wait, Xena can't fly!
LL: I told you, I'm not Xena. I'm Lucy lawless.
Bart: oh.
 
Just as I thought.... First attempt.

Your go!
 
What did it take the MAD magazine guys an all-nighter to think up?
 
F00ked if I know. That's hard. I'll have to ask that chick. Assuming no one else gets it.
 
Event Horizon
What did it take the MAD magazine guys an all-nighter to think up?

"How about, Everyone Hates Raymon?"

Yeah! Hah hahah!!!
 
Yup. Swift, it is your go.
 
Back