"The Simpsons" Quiz Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 1,939 comments
  • 84,202 views
The Diet Pill blinds him and he can;t see the food going before him on a conveyor belt...right ?
 
Where did Bart, Milhouse and Martin tell their parents they were going for the week of spring break? Nelson just said he was going out for a week.
 
Nope, close though.
 
Nope, it was a very odd school related thing that Bart made up. The funniest part is once they finally got out of springfield, Martin actually thought they were going there.
 
Which character had this famous line ??

" Ok Rummy, where did you pinch the Hooch ? Is some blind tiger jerkin suds on the side ?? "
 
REx Banner!!!!
 
What is manjula's favorite book, food, and movie?
 
Gone with the wind, Don't know, Gone with the wind.
 
Nope, sorry.

And Manjula is Apu's wife. Just in case I'm spelling that all wrong.
 
What is the name of Apu's Hindu friend that appears occasionaly with him at the Quick-E-Mart ?
 
Nanji?
 
Sanjay?
 
I'm going home now so if I am right, scramble to post the next question.
 
Duncan is right !
*EDIT* I'll go ahead and post

What culinary treat did Homer think was God ? 💡
 
TwinTurboJay
Duncan is right !
*EDIT* I'll go ahead and post

What culinary treat did Homer think was God ? 💡
Homer thinks anything is good. He drools if it isn't even a food. Eg Mmmmmm Sacrilicious......

I'll take a stab at it. Dough nuts?
 
Nope...**hint** it was stuck to the ceiling in the Simpson house....Marge corrected him saying it wasn;t God
 
OH oh oh!! It was a waffle with syrup stuck on the ceiling! During the Homer loves Flanders episode.!

Edit: BTW, good hint. The initial question was very general as homer has refered to God or been a tool of the devil in several episodes. :)
 
What did Ned Flander's "kill" in the episode where Bart breaks his leg? and who did Bart think that Ned killed?
 
Ned Killed a Fern I believe, Bart thougt he killed Maude
 
That's some quickness! :) Your turn.

EDIT: TwinTurbo. I just noticed you have over 1000 posted and you joined near the end of august....do you live on GTP? :dopey:
 
The words 'post' and 'whore' spring to mind.


Only joking Jay ;)
 
^Pretty much, I am on and off all day while at work, I do inside sales....soon will be heading on the road, so it will end the fun though....

Where did the Biker Gang that "kidnapped" Marge want to take her that Homer replied
(after a look from Marge) No Dice !!
 
Back