"The Simpsons" Quiz Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 1,939 comments
  • 84,202 views
What were the names of the other boy bands that LT Smash managed?
 
Ok As much as I enjoy The Simpsons. I don't analyse every detail. That's a toughy
 
Swift
What were the names of the other boy bands that LT Smash managed?

Nelson, Ralph and Millhouse.
 
I believe that Smithers was black for only the first season.
 
Zero
Nelson, Ralph and Millhouse.


That was the name of the other members in the band. Not the band names. Was Nsync one of them?
 
DQuaN
That was the name of the other members in the band. Not the band names. Was Nsync one of them?
"Word!"
 
Nobody has gotten it yet...heh heh :)
 
New Kids in the Ditch, and Boynudo.
 
DQuaN
New Kids in the Ditch, and Boynudo.

Yep, that's it. Your go.
 
What three types of messaging were used by the navy to get more recruits?
 
DQuaN
What three types of messaging were used by the navy to get more recruits?

"It's part of our 3 prong attack. Bliminal, Subliminal, Superbliminal"

Lisa: "What's superbliminal?"

Smash: "I'll show you. (Yelling out window to Carl and Lenny) HEY YOU! JOIN THE NAVY!"

Carl and Lenny: "Yeah, sure. I'm in..."
 
What were Bart and Lisa's first words, respectively.

sorry if this is a repeat, did a search on the thread and came up with nothing.
 
Lisa's was "David Hasslehoff", and Bart's i'm not sure. Was it "Eat my shorts" or "don't have a cow man"?
 
DQuaN
Lisa's was "David Hasslehoff", and Bart's i'm not sure. Was it "Eat my shorts" or "don't have a cow man"?

Sorry, wrong on both accounts. David Hasslehoff was her 3rd word I think.
 
How could I forget. Lisa's first word was bart. Still not sure about Bart's.

Can you say daddy? "Homer"!!!
 
Yep, you got the Lisa right. Bart's was from the same episode.
 
It wasn't Homer was it?
 
And TwinTurboJay gets the prize.

Next Question!
 
Ok,

Fill in the blanks..

Homer gets fired from the Nuclear Plant, on the way home, gets a job as a _________, same afternoon he buys a _____________ and quits his job as a ___________. He then becomes an unlicenced ___________ .
 
Why was homer fired? I'm just trying to remember the episode.
 
Homer compromises the power plant's security system and as a result gets fired.
 
1.Used car salesman, 2.Used ambulance, 3.Used car salesman, 4.Paramedic.
 
TwinTurboJay
Well Done Sir ! Your shot !

yeah, I never would've got that one.
 
If he is not back on soon, someone might as well post a question.
 
Ok, Dunc, go ahead and post one up, haven't had one from you in awhile !
 
Ok, how does the diet pill that Homer tests for the scientists?

I'm not sure if this was how it was supposed to work or if it was a side effect but......... meh!
 
Back