"The Simpsons" Quiz Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 1,939 comments
  • 84,202 views
Acctually it was white. The car(van) was a 1997 Pontiac Aerovan. You can ask a question because I don't have any for now.
 
I thought is was pink, whatever.

How much did Jackie Kennedy's TV Guide go for in John's store?
 
$20? Im guessing here, havent seen that episode for a while
 
Neon_SRT
Ok, I'll go. On the episode when marge sells pretzels and she goes to a baseball game for free pretzel giv away, and Mr. Burns won a prize for sitting in the winning seat at that game. What was the prize Mr. Burns won at the baseball game?
and the seat number was no 0001
 
it was only the prize that was being asked for there young fella ;)
 
Bollocks#999
$20? Im guessing here, havent seen that episode for a while
No, you're at least 8,400 bucks off target.
 
$8,420?
 
Event Horizon
No. I said at least. That means there should be just a little bit more.
 
$8,500?
 
Easy one: What is the atomic weight of Bolonium?
 
You're both right! :) koolsax got it first, so it's his go...
 
What is the name of the soap opera Moe stars in after his plastic surgury?
 
Oh man! now that's a good one! I know he plays a doctor, but I can't remember the name of the show....dang!!!
 
sorry im just jumping into this thread <8- ) had i known of this i would have a long time ago. i feel like its a spoof of young and the restless. although i remember duffman can't breathe! when moe stuck a duff sticker on his face
 
:dopey: what book did grandpa simpson write? if you need more specifics just ask 👍 this is an easy one <8- )
 
close enough <8- P he wrote the book on flim-flammin (spelling) "the ball is in your court"
 
Ok, two part question !

What is Grampa Simpson's Prefered hair product, and when out of it, what is his substitute ?
 
I know he subsititutes it with spit when he doesn't have it, but I don't know what "it" is....
 
One part right, he gives a good ol'hoarker in the palm of his hand and then slicks 'er back.

*HINT* in the above sentence I have used a word that is in the title of the brand name of the product Grampa Simpson uses.
 
That's about it right there.
 
Back