"The Simpsons" Quiz Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 1,939 comments
  • 84,202 views
Next question please.....:)
 
What University does Ralph Wiggum want to attend?
 
Yeah, that was easy.
 
Yeah, so go again and come up with a real hum-dinger.
 
What fun invention was invented on July 4th, 1776? (in Bart's head)
 
thats hard but didnt thomas jeferson write his name in the snow?
 
I beleive so. The invention does have to do with snow. ;) I believe Ben Franklin invented it.
 
Close enough. It was a sled.
 
What was the secret ingredient final in a flaming Moe/Homer?
 
demon of speed
Who's brand was it?

Anyway your go.
We did this one already. It was Krusty the Clown brand cough syrup.
 
What were the names of the first two people in Bart's play, in the episode where bart is trapped in his room with a cast on his leg for the summer?
 
Jimmy Enslashay
What were the names of the first two people in Bart's play, in the episode where bart is trapped in his room with a cast on his leg for the summer?
Helga and Mable.
 
what was the name of the board that homer defeated tony hawk on and what was the name of the tour they were at.
 
I would've thought it was Solid's turn to ask...
 
Wasn't it some kind of 'auto board'? The tour was the 'Skewed tour'.
 
Solid Lifters
You snooze, you lose.
Not exactly. He posted that question about 1 hour and 12 minutes after I said "You're up". His question should be void. You should ask a question Solid. You can't just jump in front of someone and get away with it!
 
Jimmy Enslashay
Not exactly. He posted that question about 1 hour and 12 minutes after I said "You're up". His question should be void. You should ask a question Solid. You can't just jump in front of someone and get away with it!

Yep, how about an old school question! :)
 
Someone should pose a question, to get this thread moving again.
 
Alright, I'll give it a shot.

When the Simpsons start to save for the vacation for Japan, What was on the mugs that Marge passed by in the 33 cent store?

Yeah, a little specific, but a brain buster.
 
Jimmy Enslashay
Not exactly. He posted that question about 1 hour and 12 minutes after I said "You're up". His question should be void. You should ask a question Solid. You can't just jump in front of someone and get away with it!

For some reason, I don't think someone read this post.
 
No, I don't think so either. It means that it's Solid Lifter's turn. Please wait for him to post up a question. :rolleyes:
 
xAkirax2004
Alright, I'll give it a shot.

When the Simpsons start to save for the vacation for Japan, What was on the mugs that Marge passed by in the 33 cent store?

Yeah, a little specific, but a brain buster.
That 70's show "HELLO WISCONSIN"
 

Attachments

  • 0.gif
    0.gif
    65.4 KB · Views: 9
Maybe this one's gone way over my head, but what has That 70's show got to do with this thread??
 
Back