"The Simpsons" Quiz Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 1,939 comments
  • 84,202 views
as carl from aqua teen hunger force would say "sweet nectar"
ok homer and mindy were in a elevator, homer had to quickly think of something else. who did homer think of?
 
Barney in a Bikini.

Someone take my turn, I have to go to work.
 
indeed <8- ) what is Mr.Smithers allergic to? pretty basic but if you need specifics just ask.
 
Who is the famous guy that Homer drives around when he becomes a Limo Driver?
 
Jimmy Enslashay
Who is the famous guy that Homer drives around when he becomes a Limo Driver?
Mel Brooks.
 
What's the name of Mr. Burns' airplane?
 
"burn and verify 20"-space ghost. the model or the one in the new episode? do they share names?
 
<8- P i dont watch the new episodes so i guess i have to sit this one out <8- (
 
The Plywood pelican.
 
Ok, who needed a left handed can opener to open a can of cat food?
 
Was it Montey Burns ? ( I thought he wanted a can opened, but I didn't know or think it was from a cat ! )
 
TwinTurboJay
Was it Montey Burns ? ( I thought he wanted a can opened, but I didn't know or think it was from a cat ! )

Correcto-mundo!
 
Alrighty....


Which comic book Character does Stan Lee try to "fit" into a kids batmobile instead of Batman at the comic book store ?
 
The Thing.
 
During the thanksgiving feast, where lisa's masterpiece was ruined by bart, why was marge's mother not able to talk?
 
Yes! Your go.
 
I just have to add. When she comes in she says, "I'm not gonna say much, so I'll keep it short. You never do anything right." :lol:
 
I'm going to post a question since nobody else will.

What classes did Lenny and Hans Moleman teach at the adult learning center?
 
Lenny taught how to spit chewing tabacco, but I don't remember what Hans taught.
 
Lenny teaches how to spit chewing tobacco and Hands teaches how to peel an orange.
 
Back